• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ultron has both a Jaw Dropping AP advantage, is nearly impossible for Ganon to truely get rid of, and his mindhax bypasses Gannon's resistance nicely.

Not voting.

If Ganon manages to BFR him, he should win, and 4-B Ganon leads with BFR, so I think he may take this, but it depends on what Ultron leads with.

BFR is useless as Type 6 will just make him reconnect with a new body due to his connection with every computer in the universe.

Range isn't really applicable to Type 6, he's connected to every body in the universe doesn't necessarily give him universal range

Transmuting 1 body out of hundreds no not really.

Also he AP stomps so hard he disintegrates Gannon's body by standing and then think of ways to beat his regen.

Not really he leads with anything

I'm just saying the AP is enough for Ganon to get instantly disintegrated due to the gap

The OP didn't put the versions in the title, so I assume it's final form who is >>>>>>>>>>>1 Megafoe

I think it's inconclusive. None of them can truly kill the other. Both have advantages over the other (Ganondorf's hax repetoire exceeds Ultron's by the lot but Ultron needs only one hit to knock Ganondorf out cold) but truly kill is difficult.

I guess Ganondorf could wish Ultron out of existence with the Triforce but that's if he gets the chance to use it.

Back