• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
A never before used Digimon...and a LoZ fight that's extremely fair. I was gonna go with Bayo, but she's too busy fighting Sayo.

Legend of Zelda vs Digimon

Weilder of the Triforce of Power vs The Grim Reaper with Wasted Potential

-Speed Equalized

-Both are High 4-C

-SBA

FIGHT!!!!

Ganondorf: 0

Grimmo: 2 (Gar, Zeed)

Inconclusive: 0

Grimmon
Dark Lord Ganondorf

Ganondorf Mindhaxes, BFRs, and tanks most if what Grimmon does, vote for him.

I can't leave a friend hanging

Yes. Chrono DSR is actually multiple things at once. It is Soul Destruction, Mind Manipulation, Matter Destruction, Existence Erasure, Mind Control, Age Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation.

And yes Grimmon will use it first thing. He did so to ChaosGallantmo. Or at least tried to in the beginning of the game when he was only Low 6-B. Later on he succeeds in doing so during the events of Digimon World: Dusk in his current form. He also regressed countless Digimon at once, including Cherubimo Vice. He also Mind Controlled Ophanimo and Chief Glare as well as a City full of Tamers and Digimon at once. He tries to do so to Sayo/Koh, but they manage to resist it.

So basically,

"I'm too lazy right now. As such I will just follow this to shut Dragon up."

Oh, I'm gonna vote for the 'Dorf. And via mind hax for the sake of irony (though arguing for BFR saves me trouble) Just need time.

>Implying I haven't been refreshing the page eveey few minutes since about 2 minutes after the thread was made waiting for you to make an argument for Ganon.

You're the residential Nintendo man, you're obligated to do this ovo.

>Resident Nintendo man

> Never played a StarFox, Donkey Kong, Mother, Pikmin, F Zero, or Wario game in his life.

The real cal howard said:
>Resisent Nintendo man

> Never played a StarFox, Donkey Kong, Mother, Pikmin, F Zero, or Wario game in his life.
Resisent ain't a word bruh.

Also that blog is pretty much strengthening my belief of Time Travel plots get convoluted...I hope Digimon never does this.

>resistant zelda, Pokemon and Kirby man. That better? Also ya better get on playing some of those games Cal never playing classics like DC2, F-zero GX, Pikmin, Earthbound and more is a crime, a literal sin.

Also isn't >Digimon not doing time travel.

You of all people should know that's wishful thinking, give it a game or two.

Speaking of which...Fate made a blog you should check out. (Also Dream Devourer vs Yggdrasil is outdated)

So is BB vs base

Forgot all about this fight....I remember actually spelling out his Mind hax here...never once did I consider its potency until now...

See...now I can't tell if this is an honest vote or not. Digimon fights have done that to me. ovo

Back