• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
A dog fights a boar.

Since Link stomped the latter, let's see how Link's biggest enemy deals with it? Speed equalized for obvious reasons. 4-C for both.

The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Ganon
Cerberumon crusader

If Cerberumon can't do anything to Link, what can he do to Ganon? Does Ganon have Time Hax as well? And you had to say stomped didn't you...

Either way, I vote Cerberumon via Grau Lärm and then BFR. While Ganon won't die in the Dark Area, he'd still be trapped as his powers would be nullified at that point. That and he could also obliterate his soul. So there is that.

You know, both of then can BFR to a Dark Area/ Dark World.

And ganondorf has existence erasure resistance, so Im betting his soul is not going to be destroyed in the Dark Area.

Not voting, just saying.

Oh, I misread that his soul would be destroyed in the Dark Area.

My apologies.

Depends on who does what first. Is it in character for Ganon to start a fight off with Mind-Hax?

I knew I forgot something: bloodlust. But yes. Ganon's much weaker alter ego led with mind screw against the entire army of Hyrule.

So once again it depends on who does what.

@Cal You realize this is another situation of character with a ton of hax and options vs a one trick doggy right....?

Back