• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's in his standard equipment (as of now) and Cal didn't elaborate further at all, so I think he does.

I need to photoshop one letter and then Optional Equipment becomes a thing. I don't think Ant is awake rn though so we'd have to wait on that.

I'd imagine that 2-A power null would be able to stop low godly anyways.

However he still has to be really close to Ganondorf for that to work.

Depends on the iteration. As for composite, I have no clue.

I'd argue that Ganondorf has better skill feats in terms of swordplay but sonic just needs to point a sword at him to do the thing. However, I only remember Mogul ever doing that. Is it in character for Sonic to just instadrain?

Shadow is going to have to answer that, but I don't think he would since Sonic in any interpretation isn't the type to spam haxxes.

But considering Sonic has two types of fate hax with the sword of acorn, I feel like Ganondorf to say the least would let himself be open to this scenario.

I would say so.

Sonic used the SoA against Naugus which nullified his spell that placed a city population under mindhax and greatly weakened him.

How work the Power Null of Sonic? i've heared that he null only negative stuff (relevant here) but this resistance is on which scale? (2-A?)

Remember Ganondorf also has the Triforce and its haxes which is of divine nature and not negative nor exactly magical. Still not much against the Sword of Arcorns from what I am getting, but would backup negation of his dark powers

By going into his Super Form doesn't Sonic jump a couple of tiers?

EDIT: I think Xenogears was Squaresoft

Yeah... then the Super Sonic form and its abilities are out of the question unless we want a particularly ugly stomp here.

I can't really speak for his Swords or equipment given my lack of familiarity with Archie Sonic, though.

On a side note, I'd be more or less careful with the Fate Manipulation. If it is as potent as it is believed then Sonic by rule should not have experienced any kind of defeat, no matter how minor, or lost the upper hand for too long under any circunstance, nor be upstaged. As well as take in count which external, plot related factors like power ups, super modes, external help, depowering, items, aided him to turn the tables, I mean, stuff that won't appear here.

Funnily enough, Sonic's Fate Hax working on a 2-A being is consistent with Sonic being gifted his Aura by The Ancient Walkers, who are also 2-A.

@Tarta Which is basically the cause of chaos for any Fate Manip user. The unpredictability is why any users of Fate Hax are a headache to deal with.

Back