• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are pretty close to baseline I'm pretty sure (Sonic is baseline outright while Ganon is only Earth to Sun I think). Even if you ignore fatehax, they can't really kill each other. Sonic will come back because lolprotagonist and Ganon will come back because lolsequels. (I know it dosn't matter thanks to SBA but it's still a neat comparison). Anyway, as you were waiting for...

Sonic via Fatehax.

Close in comparison to the spammed 4-Bs

Anyway, does Sonic have a way to actually kill ganon while being kept alive by lolfatehax since his AP disadvantage is way bigger then I thought? I honestly don't know how most of his powers work.

I dunno maybe fatehax tells the Triforce that Ganondorf is an asshole and the Triforce leaves Ganon or smth

I may be wrong on this one, but: I skimmed through the blog about fate bending itself to let Sonic win every time, but it mostly goes on defensive boosts he gets to get out of pinches. Maybe I missed stuff, but the whole thing saves Sonic while not really winning for him? If the character outclasses Sonic's offenses what can Sonic do without having access to his Super forms and similar? How does the Fate Hax manifests itself offensively?

I mean sure, it leads him to victory, but how exactly? Simply going with "Sonic wins no matter what happens or who he faces" outside the context of the comic itself may be falling into a NLF?

Not really he just kinds thinks to the Triforce and the opponent is bfr'd to the dark world

@Triforce: Ah, my bad. Then it's easier to access and use than I previously thought.

EDIT: Should be noted, though, that BFR isn't Ganondorf's only option, he's strong enough to one shot.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Sonic resists power null and transmutation.

He also has dimensional travel to come back from BFR.
I don't doubt this one for once but I don't remember the thread that was added.

TartaChocholate said:
I may be wrong on this one, but: I skimmed through the blog about fate bending itself to let Sonic win every time, but it mostly goes on defensive boosts he gets to get out of pinches. Maybe I missed stuff, but the whole thing saves Sonic while not really winning for him? If the character outclasses Sonic's offenses what can Sonic do without having access to his Super forms and similar? How does the Fate Hax manifests itself offensively?

I mean sure, it leads him to victory, but how exactly? Simply going with "Sonic wins no matter what happens or who he faces" outside the context of the comic itself may be falling into a NLF?
Well simply, it can't be used offensively. But the defense for this thing is still hecka solid. 2-A Super Scourge was left jobbing due to Sonic's fate hax. It could apply here.

SoA has low range.

Probably yes probably no, but Sonic has no way to bypass his low godly. Even if his hax are magic and gets nulled, that still doesn't change the fact that he has a wide AP advantage.

That doesn't really mean he can just snipe him with it. In all the instances it was used, the target was quite near the user of the sword to be drained. It's like saying Gorechild has 1-B range for annihilating that keeper of secrets.

Back