• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I had to do this. To welcome Soulcalibur to the ranks of tier 5 lets give them a worthy battle.

-Both are Bloodlusted and are on an unihabited planet.

-Speed Equalized.

- 5-B stats for Ganon of course.

FIGHT!!!!

Algol: 1

Ganon: 0

Draw: 1

Y'know I just realized Mewtwo is only Low 5-B....Changing opponent. Just a sec....

Ganon loses due to being comparable to Link, who was the worst character in Soul Calibur 2 for the Gamecube XD.

Nah, but seriously, give me a sec. Pretty difficult.

Algol or inconclusive imo

Ganondorf has no way to bypass Algol Low-Godly regen and Type-3 immortality. But Algol has no way to truly put down Ganondorf with the Triforce.

I could see Ganon winning. He has multiple methods of BFR, along with having access to the Triforce. If these aren't ways for Ganon to win this, I guess I have to change my result to inconclusive, because there is little way for either of these characters to really damage each other. Algol just regens, and Ganon can tank any hit he throws at him. Ganon has the higher stamina and access to the Triforce of Wisdom and Courage, but those won't matter much.

Back