• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can Midora mimics Ganondorf BFR via Mirror Neurons? Midora counter most Ganon's abilities and they both have similar capabilities.

Huh...I start to write on how Midora will fug him up with gourmet luck, minority world, Hungry Tongue/space and Mirror Neurons...only to realize that Ganon have low-godly regen...

Just so I can say things, Downfall/ALTTP Ganon loves to BFR. It's pretty much the only thing he does throughout the game.

For the record, Ganon's BFR to the Dark World is BFR, pseudo-sealing, transmutation, and power null all in one.

I mean unless ganon BFR and Possession transcend the concept of probability then sure he can BFR or Posses midora, if not then Midora just need to see Ganon use his powers once to copy it. Plus midora have several way to instantly put him down, either he can reduce him to an atom him with minority world(or to slow down his movement, or reflect his attack back at him and this is work on Acacia who have resistance to minority world) or instantly eat him or his attack with invisible Hungry Space.

Midora is literally defeat Joa by standing in front of him and while he is crying and explaining his love toward Froese..he doesn't even need to move from his position to attack or to defend/dodge against Joa attack.

Aghanim (Ganon) doesn't shoot a beam or something, he appers to BFR the entire arena, so I'm not sure if Midora can copy it. Also, Low-Godly.

And? with Gourmet luck Joa unaffected from Midora omnidirectional Hungry Tongue and even after Joa fill the entire area with flesh eating fungus who will eat and attack everyone.

But Yes Low godly will give him the victory

Acacia fail to hit Midora with energy fist larger than a planet, also Gourmet luck defensive ability is passive and you only need a thought to use Gourmet luck offensive capability and Midora still copy it anyway.

It's not really AoE. It doesn't have a vector. It's just boom, Dark World (unless he throws his spear...I mean Trident)

Yeah I am not really sure Midora can do anything about the BFR. Even if he copies it won't help, since you need portal creation/teleportation to counter BFR, not power mimicry. Once he goes to Dark World he stays there

Primaris Brian said:
But Yes Low godly will give him the victory
Ganon's regen isn't useful enough to net him a win. If Ganon wins it'll be by BFR or other hax, not regen.

Anyway, unless I'm mistaken the current votes are:

Pig Demon: e (Triforce, Calaca, Cal)

Luxurious Hair: 0

So how about his other ability thats not Gourmet luck n Mirror Neurons.

@DustCollector None of Midora ability will last forever, so opponent can just outlast him with superior regen

Minority World, son + Gourmet Luck = Ganon dies.

Mirror Neurons are just the icing.

And yes, You can miss with BFR: Ganon will miss because his aim will be off. Instead of aiming at midora he'll be aiming somewhere else.

What's he aiming at? Ganon thinks, and everything's in the Dark World. That's like saying Luke can miss with mindhax or to take it to an extreme, YHVH with Voice of God.

Midora ate PAIR, we need to add to him Back channels.

Interdimensional travel = No BFR, son.

The real cal howard said:
What's he aiming at? Ganon thinks, and everything's in the Dark World. That's like saying Luke can miss with mindhax or to take it to an extreme, YHVH with Voice of God.
That never happened in ALttP.

Back