• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamzee vs Bionis

I think this is pretty obvious in Bionis's favor. Bionis is roughly the size of japan. How can gamzee compete with that? My vote is for bionis.

Kople700 said:
I think this is pretty obvious in Bionis's favor. Bionis is roughly the size of japan. How can gamzee compete with that? My vote is for bionis.
Size doesn't matter in versus debates. At least not in this case. Have you checked their pages?

Ok so to assume bionis and gamzee are both at the same size. I'd have to vote for gamzee. The way he survived so much shit. Who's to say that the bionis's attacks just won't affect him at all? My vote is being placed on gamzee then.

Kople700 said:
Ok so to assume bionis and gamzee are both at the same size. I'd still have to go with gamzee. The way he survived so much shit. Who's to say that the bionis's attacks just won't affect him at all? My vote is being placed on gamzee
I'm not saying the are the same size I'm just saying that size advantage does not equal instant win as it is an advantage but not an unbeatable one because they are both on the same tier.

Back