• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Braking

He/Him

Vs

Broly is in his wrathful state
Speed equal

Gamma's:
Broly:
incon:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

the Gammas are likely stronger than Goku and Vegeta from the Broly movie, but by how much we don't know. At the very least they're weaker than Goku and Vegeta from Super Hero due to Goku and Vegeta scaling to Orange Piccolo, who 1 shot Gamma 2

regardless, the Gammas should have an extremely overwhelming advantage right off the bat. I don't know if the Gammas would kill Broly immediately in character. If they do, they win, but if they don't Broly would outgrow them within minutes if not seconds

so I'll hold off on my vote for now

Don't see why speed needs to be equalized for this match. It's unnecessary.

Anyway, I think I'll give this to the two Gammas. Both of them have a very high AP advantage since they could fight against Potential Unleashed Gohan and Piccolo, who should both be comparable to SSB Goku and Vegeta. Both Gammas have the ability to adapt to their opponent's movements, and since they've both basically brothers, they'd likely have good teamwork and cooperation. Even assuming that Broly could adapt quickly enough, which I don't think is likely since he seems to need to be in a rational state of mind to properly adapt the way he did against Vegeta, Gamma 2 could just use his self-destruct to finish Broly off before he could grow any further.

Don't see why speed needs to be equalized for this match. It's unnecessary.

Anyway, I think I'll give this to the two Gammas. Both of them have a very high AP advantage since they could fight against Potential Unleashed Gohan and Piccolo, who should both be comparable to SSB Goku and Vegeta. Both Gammas have the ability to adapt to their opponent's movements, and since they've both basically brothers, they'd likely have good teamwork and cooperation. Even assuming that Broly could adapt quickly enough, which I don't think is likely since he seems to need to be in a rational state of mind to properly adapt the way he did against Vegeta, Gamma 2 could just use his self-destruct to finish Broly off before he could grow any further.
Broly was absolutely not in a "rational state of mind" against Vegeta

He also didn't just adapt. He was initially AP stomped by Base Vegeta before growing so strong within seconds that he resorted to Super Saiyan God, a form that's several trillions of times stronger than his Base form

Broly was absolutely not in a "rational state of mind" against Vegeta

He also didn't just adapt. He was initially AP stomped by Base Vegeta before growing so strong within seconds that he resorted to Super Saiyan God, a form that's several trillions of times stronger than his Base form
He was never really AP stomped by base Vegeta. He was just on-par with base Vegeta. And I'm not sure where you're getting the notion that Super Saiyan God is trillions of times stronger. Feels like you're pulling that number out of your ass. Even with the massive AP boost that SSG gives, nothing implies the gap is that large.

He was never really AP stomped by base Vegeta. He was just on-par with base Vegeta. And I'm not sure where you're getting the notion that Super Saiyan God is trillions of times stronger. Feels like you're pulling that number out of your ass. Even with the massive AP boost that SSG gives, nothing implies the gap is that large.
Broly was initially unable to catch nor injure Base Vegeta, and Vegeta was clobbering him around like a training dummy, before Broly adapted and surpassed SSJ Vegeta in strength, forcing him to go into SSJG, which Broly surpassed with Ikari, a form that equals Great Ape, which is only a x10 increase. Meaning Broly went from being inferior to Base Vegeta to growing stronger than God Vegeta while only using a x10 transformation

Super Saiyan God was enough to bring Battle of Gods Base Goku, a High 4C, to x54 baseline 3A.
The difference between even the strongest High 4Cs and x54 3A, just from counting zeros, is 10^40 times, or over a duodecillion times. So trillion is actually a very generous lowball

Broly was initially unable to catch nor injure Base Vegeta, and Vegeta was clobbering him around like a training dummy, before Broly adapted and surpassed SSJ Vegeta in strength, forcing him to go into SSJG, which Broly surpassed with Ikari, a form that equals Great Ape, which is only a x10 increase. Meaning Broly went from being inferior to Base Vegeta to growing stronger than God Vegeta while only using a x10 transformation
Broly is unique, and I believe that the great ape multiplier he received would be far greater than that of regular Saiyans.
Super Saiyan God was enough to bring Battle of Gods Base Goku, a High 4C, to x54 baseline 3A.
The difference between even the strongest High 4Cs and x54 3A, just from counting zeros, is 10^40 times, or over a duodecillion times. So trillion is actually a very generous lowball
He only got that power multiplier from the initial ritual and the channeling of the pure-hearted energy from the five Saiyans. Goku adapted the SSG power into his own body. Based on your logic, the SSG transformation that Goku and Vegeta use know would make them trillions of times more stronger than their base states, which is completely stupid and implies they are trillions of times stronger than Universe level, which by then means they should’ve already surpassed everyone else in the verse.

Besides, it’s already been accepted in this wiki that you can’t get multipliers by stacking like that, so your metric is unreliable.

Broly is unique, and I believe that the great ape multiplier he received would be far greater than that of regular Saiyans.

He only got that power multiplier from the initial ritual and the channeling of the pure-hearted energy from the five Saiyans. Goku adapted the SSG power into his own body. Based on your logic, the SSG transformation that Goku and Vegeta use know would make them trillions of times more stronger than their base states, which is completely stupid and implies they are trillions of times stronger than Universe level, which by then means they should’ve already surpassed everyone else in the verse.

Besides, it’s already been accepted in this wiki that you can’t get multipliers by stacking like that, so your metric is unreliable.
Yes, Broly is unique. Guess who's being used in this fight? Broly
Ikari having a different multiplier from Great Ape when it's literally stated to be Great Ape is headcanon

What exactly is wrong with my logic? The entire verse has remained consistent and still logically makes sense with the fact that SSJG is colossally more powerful than Goku and Vegeta's base forms. Everyone else in the verse simply scales alongside their insane 3A scaling. Saying that the ritual's SSJG is stronger than ordinary SSJG is also inconsistent in and of itself because people like Vegeta unlocked Super Saiyan God without relying on the Ritual, yet his is identical to Goku's. There's also nothing in the verse implying that the ritual and the transformation is any different as the series progresses. Assuming otherwise is also headcanon

Yes, Broly is unique. Guess who's being used in this fight? Broly
Ikari having a different multiplier from Great Ape when it's literally stated to be Great Ape is headcanon

What exactly is wrong with my logic? The entire verse has remained consistent and still logically makes sense with the fact that SSJG is colossally more powerful than Goku and Vegeta's base forms. Everyone else in the verse simply scales alongside their insane 3A scaling. Saying that the ritual's SSJG is stronger than ordinary SSJG is also inconsistent in and of itself because people like Vegeta unlocked Super Saiyan God without relying on the Ritual, yet his is identical to Goku's. There's also nothing in the verse implying that the ritual and the transformation is any different as the series progresses. Assuming otherwise is also headcanon
Yea, SSG is colossally stronger than their regular base forms. But their base forms have had the SSG God power imprinted into them. Goku literally stated that his power had a ridiculous increase because he'd adapted to the power and he still had comparable power to SSG as a Super Saiyan, meaning his base state increased by the proportionate amount of the SSG. And we don't know how Vegeta got the SSG, either. For all we know, its when he achieved the SSG form on his own that his own base power increased exponentially. The point is that from what's seen, the SSG transformation drastically increases the user's power when it's first awakened due to its divine nature, allowing the user to increase that power, but doesn't expressly give the user the same ridiculous multiplier later, rather just a significant boost in power instead. Your multiplier is not accepted by the vs battle, either, so this trillions of times stronger transformation should not be the standard for the rest of the Saiyans.

Yea, SSG is colossally stronger than their regular base forms. But their base forms have had the SSG God power imprinted into them. Goku literally stated that his power had a ridiculous increase because he'd adapted to the power and he still had comparable power to SSG as a Super Saiyan, meaning his base state increased by the proportionate amount of the SSG. And we don't know how Vegeta got the SSG, either. For all we know, its when he achieved the SSG form on his own that his own base power increased exponentially. The point is that from what's seen, the SSG transformation drastically increases the user's power when it's first awakened due to its divine nature, allowing the user to increase that power, but doesn't expressly give the user the same ridiculous multiplier later, rather just a significant boost in power instead. Your multiplier is not accepted by the vs battle, either, so this trillions of times stronger transformation should not be the standard for the rest of the Saiyans.
Just because the saiyans absorbed God into Base doesn't necessarily mean that the transformation itself becomes less powerful. That is never stated nor implied anywhere else in the series.

You mentioned yourself that "the SSJG transformation drastically increases the user's power when it's first awakened due to its divine nature, allowing the user to increase that power, but doesn't expressly give the user the same ridiculous multiplier later, rather just a significant boost in power instead"

Read what you're saying

How can you even attempt to prove that the transformation lost efficacy when you yourself admit that every single time the transformation is used, the user gains a "significant boost in power"? For all we know that "significant boost in power" is literally just the same multiplier we got from the original SSJG transformation since the show doesn't retcon that at all.

VS Battles are the same group of goons who say that
1. SSGSS magically made the saiyans 2C while their base forms are 3A after the ToP even though before the ToP they remained 3A with the transformation and they still use the exact same transformation. Why does the exact same transformation suddenly allow Goku and Vegeta to skip tiers?
2. SSGSS is 2C while SSJG is 3A, even though SSGSS is accepted as SSJG and SSJ combined, and SSJ is accepted to be a x50 multiplier on the wiki
3. Base Gohan in Super Hero is 3A while SSJ Gohan is 2C, even though SSJ is accepted to be x50 Base on this god damn wiki

The people who disagree with the scaling for SSJG make far too many nonsensical claims for me to take their claims seriously

And let's say that we ignore the "trillions of times stronger" part of my own argument. I'll be nice and admit that I'm wrong for this upcoming example

Broly was able to outgrow the likes of SSJ Vegeta after clashing with him a few times, despite starting out weaker and less skilled initially. With Wrathful, a transformation that mirrors Great Ape, he was able to clobber both Super Saiyan God Vegeta and Super Saiyan God Goku, and kept up with Goku even after he went into Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
At the barest minimum, Broly would have gotten x50 stronger by simply outgrowing SSJ Vegeta
He also vastly surpassed the godly duo with a vastly inferior transformation, which would increase his power by at the bare minimum, another 50 times, assuming you lowball Super Saiyan God to only x50 stronger than Super Saiyan

This means, with an EXTREME lowball, Broly got x2500 stronger in a matter of minutes

Any advantage the Gammas might have on Broly will just evaporate entirely after fighting Broly for a few minutes, and since they don't go for the kill in character (before you argue this, Gamma 1 didn't try killing SSJ Gohan despite being far stronger, and Gamma 2 was too stupid to realize Piccolo escaped his blast), they would just get outplayed. Broly also counters their adaptability with his own.

The only argument that I can see for the Gammas winning is if one or both of them blow themselves up, but we don't know if Broly can outgrow them enough to tank the blasts, and if the latter ends up happening, then all 3 die.

The Gammas indivdually stomp this Broly from the movie. But SSJ Broly probably stomps them since they're probably only above their SSB state due to Goku being unable to use UI

Well I don't know where you're getting the idea that they'll one shot but yeah they have an AP advantage for stomping SS Gohan who is equal to their held back states which are on par with Broly Movie SSB

Doesn't matter if the Gammas defeat him in a single blow. And given they'd see him as an evil threat, they'll not hold back
Broly scales to SSGSS Goku from the Broly movie

the Gammas scale beyond that by an unknown, but significant degree

Gamma 2 fought with the intent to kill against Base Piccolo, who isn't anywhere near Broly's level, and yet Piccolo escaped basically unscathed despite boxing with 2 for several minutes

Gamma 2 fought with the intent to kill against Base Piccolo, who isn't anywhere near Broly's level, and yet Piccolo escaped basically unscathed despite boxing with 2 for several minutes
The Gammas were holding back. Because later Gamma 2 overwhelmed Ultimate Piccolo

The gamma scale to a goku who continuously gets and got stronger mid fight, being that it’s consistent for literally all Saiyans to grow stronger mid fight, like with goku vs beerus, the entire TOP, and goku is even shown to surpass broly towards the end of their fight in a couple of minutes. I’d say goku at least got 2x stronger, as a heavy lowball being that he got 10 to hundreds of times stronger in other instances. So the gammas scale to a stronger goku that was already above broly, put the pieces together lmao.

I really don’t see how them having “killing intent” (which you can’t even prove bc you can’t prove that it’s in their character to kill) disproves anything. They can have killing intent, doesn’t inherently mean they using their fp or whatever you had in mind. They can still be holding back, which is pretty obvious since a stronger piccolo gets bullied by them later.

The gamma scale to a goku who continuously gets and got stronger mid fight, being that it’s consistent for literally all Saiyans to grow stronger mid fight, like with goku vs beerus, the entire TOP, and goku is even shown to surpass broly towards the end of their fight in a couple of minutes. I’d say goku at least got 2x stronger, as a heavy lowball being that he got 10 to hundreds of times stronger in other instances. So the gammas scale to a stronger goku that was already above broly, put the pieces together lmao.

I really don’t see how them having “killing intent” (which you can’t even prove bc you can’t prove that it’s in their character to kill) disproves anything. They can have killing intent, doesn’t inherently mean they using their fp or whatever you had in mind. They can still be holding back, which is pretty obvious since a stronger piccolo gets bullied by them later.

Also forgot to mention goku is implied to be training with broly after the movie as well

Even if you assume that Goku's RE is also significant (which it isn't), Broly's RE was so potent that he was able to outgrow both Goku and Vegeta, despite the fact that Goku and Vegeta rely on their own RE PLUS multiple transformations. The Gammas aren't able to handle Broly's level of RE even with their experience

Not to mention, Dr. Hedo is completely unaware of Goku's and Vegeta's RE, since their growth spurts have literally never been relevant in any of the battles anyone has ever observed. The only fight where Goku and Vegeta actively grew several times stronger mid-battle at a constant rate not just from rage boosts or zenkais was when Goku unlocked God for the first time. In every other fight, neither Goku's nor Vegeta's RE was relevant in any sense of the word. Not to mention, the Androids don't have access to RE nor Zenkais regardless, so I don't see your point

Not to mention, Goku was on par with Broly during their entire fight. I don't see how you're getting x2 from, the video you sent me showed Goku blocking Broly's hits and hitting him back. He didn't have any of his plot armor limit breaks or anything

Gamma 2 was ORDERED to kill Piccolo and make sure he was dead. Despite this, he still toyed with Piccolo and didn't even make sure there was nothing left of him during their fight. As for Gamma 1, same situation, but replace Piccolo with Gohan. Despite their killing intent, they decided not to instantly 1 shot Gohan and Piccolo, both of which are weaker than Ikari Broly. If the Gammas do the same thing against Broly, he'll just outgrow them

Even if you assume that Goku's RE is also significant (which it isn't), Broly's RE was so potent that he was able to outgrow both Goku and Vegeta, despite the fact that Goku and Vegeta rely on their own RE PLUS multiple transformations. The Gammas aren't able to handle Broly's level of RE even with their experience

Not to mention, Dr. Hedo is completely unaware of Goku's and Vegeta's RE, since their growth spurts have literally never been relevant in any of the battles anyone has ever observed. The only fight where Goku and Vegeta actively grew several times stronger mid-battle at a constant rate not just from rage boosts or zenkais was when Goku unlocked God for the first time. In every other fight, neither Goku's nor Vegeta's RE was relevant in any sense of the word. Not to mention, the Androids don't have access to RE nor Zenkais regardless, so I don't see your point

Not to mention, Goku was on par with Broly during their entire fight. I don't see how you're getting x2 from, the video you sent me showed Goku blocking Broly's hits and hitting him back. He didn't have any of his plot armor limit breaks or anything

Gamma 2 was ORDERED to kill Piccolo and make sure he was dead. Despite this, he still toyed with Piccolo and didn't even make sure there was nothing left of him during their fight. As for Gamma 1, same situation, but replace Piccolo with Gohan. Despite their killing intent, they decided not to instantly 1 shot Gohan and Piccolo, both of which are weaker than Ikari Broly. If the Gammas do the same thing against Broly, he'll just outgrow them
You just attacked a made up argument, I Nothing in my sentence goes with what you’re saying, while you still saying broly can just adapt to them, I’m saying he wouldn’t be able to adapt. You aren’t attacking my real argument, they one shot him before he grows. why is goku adaptation being good or not relevant? You could say it’s bad, goku still has shown to grow thousands of times stronger from it so lol ig.

Okay, so you’re arguing they would hold back in character bc they did it with gohan and piccolo. Cool, literally the moment gamma 2 realized piccolo was stronger from 1 hit from him, he used more power and started bullying him. The same thing would happen here, broly punches him once, he’ll be like “oh shit you strong” and then one shot him LOL.

Uh, Broly literally went from consistently tagging goku to not being able to land a hit at all 💀 obviously goku got improved and stronger

You just attacked a made up argument, I Nothing in my sentence goes with what you’re saying, while you still saying broly can just adapt to them, I’m saying he wouldn’t be able to adapt. You aren’t attacking my real argument, they one shot him before he grows. why is goku adaptation being good or not relevant? You could say it’s bad, goku still has shown to grow thousands of times stronger from it so lol ig.

Okay, so you’re arguing they would hold back in character bc they did it with gohan and piccolo. Cool, literally the moment gamma 2 realized piccolo was stronger from 1 hit from him, he used more power and started bullying him. The same thing would happen here, broly punches him once, he’ll be like “oh shit you strong” and then one shot him LOL.

The issue with what you're saying is that Broly can grow trillions of times stronger within seconds of combat, as shown with my previous comments that you clearly refused to read. And no, Goku hasn't outside of the God Ritual. Every other time he's grown stronger was via zenkai recoveries from external support/healing/energy, or via spikes of anger which only provide temporary benefits, while Broly does this passively and keeps the buffs permanently

The Gammas didn't go "oh shit you're strong" and one-shot Piccolo or Gohan. Why are you assuming the same interaction wouldn't be true here? They have never once 1 tapped someone weaker than them, even when they had the capability of doing so

The video you sent got deleted under copyright grounds
Goku went from fighting on par with him to punching him in the face once, BOTH OF THEM DODGING EACH OTHER, then Goku hitting him again into a cliff. Broly dodged just as many attacks from Goku as Goku did against Broly's. Saying that that's proof that Goku has equal RE to Broly based on a skill-based feat doesn't make much sense

The issue with what you're saying is that Broly can grow trillions of times stronger within seconds of combat, as shown with my previous comments that you clearly refused to read. And no, Goku hasn't outside of the God Ritual. Every other time he's grown stronger was via zenkai recoveries from external support/healing/energy, or via spikes of anger which only provide temporary benefits, while Broly does this passively and keeps the buffs permanently

The Gammas didn't go "oh shit you're strong" and one-shot Piccolo or Gohan. Why are you assuming the same interaction wouldn't be true here? They have never once 1 tapped someone weaker than them, even when they had the capability of doing so

The video you sent got deleted under copyright grounds
Goku went from fighting on par with him to punching him in the face once, BOTH OF THEM DODGING EACH OTHER, then Goku hitting him again into a cliff. Broly dodged just as many attacks from Goku as Goku did against Broly's. Saying that that's proof that Goku has equal RE to Broly based on a skill-based feat doesn't make much sense
Seconds? Show solid proof of broly growing in seconds, after 1 hit is thrown. Please 💀 now you’re just overreacting him.
You’re wrong goku, in the black arc, goku and vegeta literally grew so strong that they could tank an attack from a fp fused zamasu in base, in the top, goku is shown to be stronger after omen 1 and 2 without any heals and later he gets healed ,goku is still shown to be weaker than evolution blue vegeta and still gets bodied but the end of the tournament, he’s implied to be above 17, who is on Vegeta’s lvl, in base btw. He surpassed broly. Let’s not lie. If you want scans for all of that lemme know. Also prove it only provide temporary benefits.

“they didn’t one shot piccolo and gohan” can you prove they can one shot awakened piccolo and gohan? This entire counter argument leeches off the idea that they can one shot them, prove that.

Nice strawman bc you want a easy argument to attack, i never once said they had equal adaptation LMAO. But anyways, this entire sentence is literally you phrasing it to undermine what happened, cool, goku only hit him once (he was more than once btw), cool broly can still dodge, this doesn’t disprove what I said. If it does explain how. They went from head to head relative to broly not being able to hit him once and goku tagging him multiple times. Also idk why you lied about broly dodging attacks lol

Also prove broly adaption rate is consistent, you’re arguing he can grow billions of times stronger off one of instance even tho he didn’t happen in other instances. He didn’t get this boost in his fight with goku, He was stronger than ssj goku, msking goku go god, and yet he couldn’t instantly one shot goku, obviously this “trillions of times” boost wasn’t there since the moment goku blue they went back to being relative. He also didn’t instantly become stronger than blue goku, I wonder why. Obviously this little amp he gets isn’t a consistent rate, so why would it happen here? Prove broly will get trillions of times stronger against the gammas.

Also you’re lying again, wow. In your Previous comment, you claim this trillions of times boost comes from the fact broly surpassed god vegeta, etc. but you wanna know sum, actually watching the fight, broly didn’t even surpass god vegeta with his adaptation, he literally had to transform so vegeta didn’t one shot him
So this apparent “trillions of times” boost doesn’t even exist.
You also said he surpassed ssj vegeta with his adaptation, which is also untrue, he became relative at most.

Base Gohan is 2-C now, scaling to the restrained Gammas who are equal to Broly Saga SSB Goku, and Gamma 1 at full power stomped Super Saiyan Gohan, who is 50 times stronger than before

They absolutely stomp the **** out of Broly here lmao

Broly's only wincons here are:

A. He outgrows them by improving in power
B. He outskills by copying them and learning as he fights
C. He transforms into a stronger form.

Unless Broly went to SSJ and then LSSJ (I refuse to call his strongest transformation as FPSSJ, it is lame compared to LSSJ), I can't see him somehow winning it, and the Gammas can still use their Suicide attacks, which is well above what Broly could handle since it ripped off Cell Max's left arm, who is vastly stronger than PUI Goku and Super Full Power Jiren

Last edited:
Back