• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game Goku vs Game Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's thought base Vs getting slashed. Do I actually have to explain why this a stomp
Again, Sonic being able to pull off his win con first doesn’t make this a stomp. Goku has ways to win, like being infinitely stronger, but Sonic’s abilities activate quicker.

You have to be joking. Like I actually have to go over this. A win con means nothing if you can never use it in any scenario. That's the whole thing behind passives being stomp matches.
If Sonic would be stronger than Goku, then yeah I would agree with you, since then Goku would really have nothing, but Goku can kill Sonic by just breathing or glaring at Sonic, especially since he's bloodlusted too

If Sonic would be stronger than Goku, then yeah I would agree with you, since then Goku would really have nothing, but Goku can kill Sonic by just breathing or glaring at Sonic, especially since he's bloodlusted too
And in what scenario would any of those win cons be able to activate before a thought base move.
Passive>Thought Base> Action.

Hello Guys
Just was reading through this late at night and figured that id like to give my thoughts on the matter
im kinda new so please go easy on me if i make any mistakes though...

Gokus Alternative Win Condition

One thing it seems people keep forgetting is that Xeno Goku isn't only a Anime or Manga Character but he is also a GAME character and its about time we brought out Xenoku's game related abilities, more specifically his Probability Manipulation via Charge Impact.

All you need to know
For those who don't know how charge impact works, click the link above then proceed.

Alright now lets get into how Charge Impacts would affect the course of this battle

During the Beginning of Every Clash and/or Every Exchange, the Charge Impact is Automatically Triggered Every Time and then depending on who's attacking and who's defending and the outcome of the charge impact, 4 things can happen

1. Goku is Attacking and wins the charge impact, his attacks lands and his special attacks can be activated
2. Goku is Attacking and loses the charge impact, then sonic blocks reducing damage and goku's special attacks doesn't activate
3. Sonic is Attacking and wins the charge impact, his attacks lands and his special attacks activate
4. Sonic is Attacking and loses the charge impact, then goku blocks sonic attacks reducing damage and sonic cant activate special attacks

Now how would play out in the battle

As all should know, goku has many Heroes Cards ( which btw are accepted on the wiki ) which grant him a variety of abilities. One in particular is increasing the probability of him winning the C.I. and increasing the probability of his opponent losing the C.I. In which case, when goku and sonic engage in an exchange, Charge Impact will activate automatically and more often than not goku will win it which in the event he does, if goku happens to be going on the offensive then his attack will connect and he'll AP stomp sonic and he will also have the option of going for sealing. If goku is on the defensive then he'll block sonics attacks and sonic's special moves will be be unable to activate as a result of being blocked.

Now I know many of you are gonna start questioning the whole nature of charge impacts, well let me tell you right now that there was a whole thread about it and its been accepted as a legit ability rather than a game mechanic as other characters in the dbh GAMES are aware and acknowledge the existence of charge impacts. And even then sonic is guilty of the same crime of passing of game mechanics as legit powers, in fact multiple game characters are guilty of this. So if your gonna argue that charge impact is just game mechanics, first of its not entirely, secondly sonic is guilty as well and third can we just through out the game mechanics argument, im trying to make this scenario interesting to see if regardless of the nature of charge impacts, if sonic can still beat goku with it and/or if goku has a fighting chance with it, so lets have fun with it.

Now i was wondering what kind of ability charge impact even is...
Trigger ability? Thought Based? Passive? and here is what i came up with

A charge impact happens when two characters are about to engage in a clash, and when it does happen, the game essentially stops. Characters cant move, act or even think. Everything essentially freezes but this is not a stopping of the flow of time rather it is a stopping of the flow of events. once the charge impact occurs the passing of events essentially stops and wont resume until the charge impact has been resolved. So what does this mean, WELL it means that its essentially a trigger ability so if sonic doesn't engage and instead starts with a non targeting ability like Chaos Control then goku is in trouble BUT if sonic starts with something ANYTHING at all that targets goku directly in any way then the charge impact will activate automatically Halting the passing of events till the charge impact is resolved and providing goku wins then sonics attacks will be blocked and any special attack he had up his non existent sleeve will be deactivated for that exchange.

Well to put it all into perspective here is ONE of TWO ways the fight could possibly go

1. Being bloodlust, sonic just goes charging in guns blazing and considering that in MOST if not ALL Sonic games Super and by extension Hyper sonic would just go charging at the enemy, its not farfetched to assume he'd do any differently even while bloodlust. Point is if he goes or alternatively if goku goes at him and the exchange commences, the charge impact will automatically be triggered halting the transitioning of events and until resolved sonic wouldnt be able to activate abilities, chaos control included. And providing goku wins, then sonics attack will fail and her wont be able to activate any special moves, so no violet void, no ring time and no chaos control. Then goku could immediately counter attack, engage sonic, trigger charge impact, win, attack lands and AP smashes sonic and/or go for sealing at that point.

2. Now if sonic starts with chaos control as all is assuming then even i dont know what to do at that point. Unlike ring time or violet void, chaos control wont directly target goku and because of that charge impact wont be triggered. and goku wouldnt be able to resist chaos control time freeze similarly like when chronoa froze goku and co in place with time freeze, then again thats because she can apparently bypass a persons resistance to time freeze considering she froze others in time who also have time freeze resistance. If sonic starts with chaos control, he wont be able to stop sonic from ring timing or violet voiding him.

So my final thoughts
Goku has only one win con

if sonic, targets goku in any way, then charge impact is triggered, sonic loses, he gets blocked and his special moves cant activate, goku engages, triggers charge impact, wins, then ap mashes sonic and/or seals him away

oh btw i checked sonics profile and i dont see resistance to power null for base, super or hyper, so if sonic does get blocked during charge impact then his special moves wont activate period.

and again charge impact is a legit thing, its mostly where goku gets his probability manipulation from.
Im actually surprised that despite goku's probability manipulation being a key power, how under utilize it is in debates or maybe people just dont know how it works

Well im done
tell me what you guys think of the scenario i presented

Hello Guys
Just was reading through this late at night and figured that id like to give my thoughts on the matter
im kinda new so please go easy on me if i make any mistakes though...

Gokus Alternative Win Condition

One thing it seems people keep forgetting is that Xeno Goku isn't only a Anime or Manga Character but he is also a GAME character and its about time we brought out Xenoku's game related abilities, more specifically his Probability Manipulation via Charge Impact.

All you need to know
For those who don't know how charge impact works, click the link above then proceed.

Alright now lets get into how Charge Impacts would affect the course of this battle

During the Beginning of Every Clash and/or Every Exchange, the Charge Impact is Automatically Triggered Every Time and then depending on who's attacking and who's defending and the outcome of the charge impact, 4 things can happen

1. Goku is Attacking and wins the charge impact, his attacks lands and his special attacks can be activated
2. Goku is Attacking and loses the charge impact, then sonic blocks reducing damage and goku's special attacks doesn't activate
3. Sonic is Attacking and wins the charge impact, his attacks lands and his special attacks activate
4. Sonic is Attacking and loses the charge impact, then goku blocks sonic attacks reducing damage and sonic cant activate special attacks

Now how would play out in the battle

As all should know, goku has many Heroes Cards ( which btw are accepted on the wiki ) which grant him a variety of abilities. One in particular is increasing the probability of him winning the C.I. and increasing the probability of his opponent losing the C.I. In which case, when goku and sonic engage in an exchange, Charge Impact will activate automatically and more often than not goku will win it which in the event he does, if goku happens to be going on the offensive then his attack will connect and he'll AP stomp sonic and he will also have the option of going for sealing. If goku is on the defensive then he'll block sonics attacks and sonic's special moves will be be unable to activate as a result of being blocked.

Now I know many of you are gonna start questioning the whole nature of charge impacts, well let me tell you right now that there was a whole thread about it and its been accepted as a legit ability rather than a game mechanic as other characters in the dbh GAMES are aware and acknowledge the existence of charge impacts. And even then sonic is guilty of the same crime of passing of game mechanics as legit powers, in fact multiple game characters are guilty of this. So if your gonna argue that charge impact is just game mechanics, first of its not entirely, secondly sonic is guilty as well and third can we just through out the game mechanics argument, im trying to make this scenario interesting to see if regardless of the nature of charge impacts, if sonic can still beat goku with it and/or if goku has a fighting chance with it, so lets have fun with it.

Now i was wondering what kind of ability charge impact even is...
Trigger ability? Thought Based? Passive? and here is what i came up with

A charge impact happens when two characters are about to engage in a clash, and when it does happen, the game essentially stops. Characters cant move, act or even think. Everything essentially freezes but this is not a stopping of the flow of time rather it is a stopping of the flow of events. once the charge impact occurs the passing of events essentially stops and wont resume until the charge impact has been resolved. So what does this mean, WELL it means that its essentially a trigger ability so if sonic doesn't engage and instead starts with a non targeting ability like Chaos Control then goku is in trouble BUT if sonic starts with something ANYTHING at all that targets goku directly in any way then the charge impact will activate automatically Halting the passing of events till the charge impact is resolved and providing goku wins then sonics attacks will be blocked and any special attack he had up his non existent sleeve will be deactivated for that exchange.

Well to put it all into perspective here is ONE of TWO ways the fight could possibly go

1. Being bloodlust, sonic just goes charging in guns blazing and considering that in MOST if not ALL Sonic games Super and by extension Hyper sonic would just go charging at the enemy, its not farfetched to assume he'd do any differently even while bloodlust. Point is if he goes or alternatively if goku goes at him and the exchange commences, the charge impact will automatically be triggered halting the transitioning of events and until resolved sonic wouldnt be able to activate abilities, chaos control included. And providing goku wins, then sonics attack will fail and her wont be able to activate any special moves, so no violet void, no ring time and no chaos control. Then goku could immediately counter attack, engage sonic, trigger charge impact, win, attack lands and AP smashes sonic and/or go for sealing at that point.

2. Now if sonic starts with chaos control as all is assuming then even i dont know what to do at that point. Unlike ring time or violet void, chaos control wont directly target goku and because of that charge impact wont be triggered. and goku wouldnt be able to resist chaos control time freeze similarly like when chronoa froze goku and co in place with time freeze, then again thats because she can apparently bypass a persons resistance to time freeze considering she froze others in time who also have time freeze resistance. If sonic starts with chaos control, he wont be able to stop sonic from ring timing or violet voiding him.

So my final thoughts
Goku has only one win con

if sonic, targets goku in any way, then charge impact is triggered, sonic loses, he gets blocked and his special moves cant activate, goku engages, triggers charge impact, wins, then ap mashes sonic and/or seals him away

oh btw i checked sonics profile and i dont see resistance to power null for base, super or hyper, so if sonic does get blocked during charge impact then his special moves wont activate period.

and again charge impact is a legit thing, its mostly where goku gets his probability manipulation from.
Im actually surprised that despite goku's probability manipulation being a key power, how under utilize it is in debates or maybe people just dont know how it works

Well im done
tell me what you guys think of the scenario i presented
Well, that's all good and everything else but....

The match is already concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back