• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superkryptonian said:
Yeah, and those scales aren't going to do shit to a being that can regenerate, and acnologia isn'the the type of guy to think of a strategy as far as we seen him.
Galan is not almighty just because he can regenerate. Galan has his weaknesses - as stated previously. Besides, Acnologia may not be able to understand NnT Demons, but he's not dumb. He's killed several dragons and has been living for quite sometime. He has battle knowledge. Acnologia also has not shown signs of being dumb. If he has to think of a strategy, he will because he has a brain.

It's not that they are not valid but they could have already factored that into his Durability already.

Acnologia's Dragon Scales are like One Piece's Logia Intangibility, except nerfed. Acnologia's Dragon Scales don't make him impervious to damage, it just shields him a bit more. That's why Slayer magic was invented. To combat Dragon Scales and harm Dragons. Even if it were to be added into the durability, the fallacy of Dragon Scales does not just evaporate, it plays a part in his defences in Dragon Form.

LordLuminous said:
Acnologia's Dragon Scales are like One Piece's Logia Intangibility, except nerfed. Acnologia's Dragon Scales don't make him impervious to damage, it just shields him a bit more. That's why Slayer magic was invented. To combat Dragon Scales and harm Dragons. Even if it were to be added into the durability, the fallacy of Dragon Scales does not just evaporate, it plays a part in his defences in Dragon Form.
I don't think you are understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying they could have factored the Dragon Scales into the durability. I'm not denying their existence. And if it helps resist attacks at all, it is almost always included into durability.

Maybe I didn't make it clear, but if it is, that works in Acnologia's favor. That's why Acnologia would have more edge in the fight.

LordLuminous said:
Maybe I didn't make it clear, but if it is, that works in Acnologia's favor. That's why Acnologia would have more edge in the fight.
FYI, I never made a vote at all. I currently don't know enough about Galan to make a fair assement. So it really doesn't matter to me if he gets the edge or not.

the problem with UO was the huge amount of prep it took. not really applicaple in a battle scenario

eileen needed freaking 4 chapter long prep for this.

It isn't even Country level for its attack. it simply warped the terrain and compressed it. Everyone including herself fell victim to the ability.

RavenSupreme said:
the problem with UO was the huge amount of prep it took. not really applicaple in a battle scenario

eileen needed freaking 4 chapter long prep for this.
4 chapters is not really a measurement, for all we know, it could have been a few minutes. Gajeel and Bradman's battle didn't seem that long anyways, and we saw her talking to Acno right after that. So it can't be that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back