• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galan
Acnologia human
Speed Equalized

Galan starts with Critical Over

Acnologia starts in Dragon Form

No BRR

Who wins and why?

galan, in my opinion. his overall strength, durability, and fighting prowess is top knotch. on top of this, galan has regen. even if you lop off a limb, cut him in half, or anything of that sort, he can put his body back together. acnologia is no slouch, mind you. i just feel galan is a bit more impressive. he basically flexed his arm and wiped out half a kingdom. all of this in his ordinary, yet depleted state. just my opinion. could go either way, i suppose.

I would have to go with galan since he has a higher AP than acnologia, and galan has Regenerationn as a bonus, which makes it harder for acnologia to kill.

Lol FT fanboys :p. Saying Acnologia wins but with no reasoning.

Galan wins due to Regenerationn, superior stamina (due to having 7 hearts and being able to tank attacks from Meliodas and Ban), and potential soul hax. High difficulty win for Galan.

Actually when proposing a winner you need to justify your opinion.From what i see they have around the same fire power (with Acnologia probably having the edge here) but Galan has some hax and Regenerationn.

The chapter proves nothing ,it doesn't show any good feat so you need to writte a sentence explaining what is it that you mean.

There is nothing that indicates that Irene is a Country buster ,making a country shine which is what happened isn't even close to Country level.

Country level AP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Country level range

There is a huge difference between the 2.

zzz... She literally just used a time-reset in a country-range radius. Does that mean Doflamingo is Country level for encasing all of Dressrosa in Bird Cage and sliced the entire island up? I wish, but hell no.

CinCameron20 said:
zzz... She literally just used a time-reset in a country-range radius. Does that mean Doflamingo is Country level for encasing all of Dressrosa in Bird Cage and sliced the entire island up? I wish, but hell no.
How did you get Country level from Bird Cage? Dressrosa is an island. Also, we don't even know what Irene's attack did. Let's wait before we keep going with that.

Either way, I simply vote for Acnologia because flight advantage and superior durability. Acno's Dragon Scales protect him from Galan's attacks. Besides, Galan's regen is all he has, but I think Acnologia can just overcome that by simply fighting back. That's why I said Acnologia with high diff. As for Soul Extraction, apparently, Acno has that at some (possibly) lower level on his page.

Also, please don't call people "fanboys," unless you want to look like a terrible person. This place is meant for a civilized discuss, and that kind of comment seemed rather rude.

How did you get Country level from Bird Cage? Dressrosa is an island. Also, we don't even know what Irene's attack did. Let's wait before we keep going with that.

Either way, I simply vote for Acnologia because flight advantage and superior durability. Acno's Dragon Scales protect him from Galan's attacks. Besides, Galan's regen is all he has, but I think Acnologia can just overcome that by simply fighting back. That's why I said Acnologia with high diff. As for Soul Extraction, apparently, Acno has that at some (possibly) lower level on his page.

Also, please don't call people "fanboys," unless you want to look like a terrible person. This place is meant for a civilized discuss, and that kind of comment seemed rather rude.

Regenerationn makes galan even harder to kill, and acnologia doesn't have higher durability since they're both large mountain level. And saying he can beat his Regenerationn is like saying majin buu would lose to physical strength regardless of his insane Regenerationn.

You're mistaken Galan's Regenerationn. If Acno destroys all his hearts, such a thing is void. Merascylla's death proves this when Ban extracted all her hearts and killed her. So Galan's regen has it's limitations.

As for Acno's durability, I merely meant that in terms of base defence, Acno has more than Galan because of the Dragon Scales.

Acno can totally kill Galan. His regen is not enough to come back from decapitation, right? But yeah, that's not really something Acno usually does.

@CinCameron We don't even know what Universe One does yet, so i would wait until next week before saying anything. Time reversal is a completely reasonable prediction, but Mashima has been pretty unpredictable recently imo.

@Lord

An Island by definition is a piece of land surrounded by a body of water at all 4 sides.

Dressrosa is called a country and a island in several cases, but that is irrelevant. The diameter of Dressrosa is 43kilometers, making it so that busting the island would easily be Country level. I was joking about "Country level Doflamingo", but that would be more likely than "Country Level Eileen because of time-rewind covering a country" since he actually destroys most of the island while Eileen just turns time back.

You're suggesting that Galan can not kill Acnologia lmao. Acnologia's defense is irrelevant to someone of similar stats. Galan can hurt him with each strike.

"You're suggesting that Galan can not kill Acnologia lmao" I feel like you meant something else with this comment. Are you suggesting that Acnologia has zero chances of winning?

Actually, no, Dragon Scales proves to be something. Just because their stats are similar, doesn't mean that a boost won't help them. Of course, Galan can hurt Acno, but not as severely as you imagine.

Superkryptonian said:
Can you explain to me how his scales were able to withstand igneel's bite?
Actually yes, I believe I can. Igneel has Dragon Slayer magic. His attacks were strong enough to penetrate through Acno's defences because Igneel's Slayer magic is effective against Acnologia and vice versa.

LordLuminous said:
"You're suggesting that Galan can not kill Acnologia lmao" I feel like you meant something else with this comment. Are you suggesting that Acnologia has zero chances of winning?
Actually, no, Dragon Scales proves to be something. Just because their stats are similar, doesn't mean that a boost won't help them. Of course, Galan can hurt Acno, but not as severely as you imagine.
Doesn't his Dragon Scales get counted into his Durability as it is?

I'm pretty sure it is. They take all durability things into account when they make durability stats.

It's not written, so I'm not sure I can agree with you. For all we know, it's not been recognized.

LordLuminous said:
It's not written, so I'm not sure I can agree with you. For all we know, it's not been recognized.
Just because it's not written doesn't mean they haven't taken it into account. I would talk to a admin before making these claims.

Why? Are the claims not valid enough? Dragon Scales are real. Dragon durability is different in FT. The fact there is a mention of it, makes it a durability weapon for Acnologia.

Yeah, and those scales aren't going to do shit to a being that can regenerate, and acnologia isn'the the type of guy to think of a strategy as far as we seen him.

LordLuminous said:
Why? Are the claims not valid enough? Dragon Scales are real. Dragon durability is different in FT. The fact there is a mention of it, makes it a durability weapon for Acnologia.
It's not that they are not valid but they could have already factored that into his Durability already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back