• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be honest.

Does anyone know a **** about Galan? Aside from the profile, because saying that she could just simply win via C.C.C is kind ridiculous becuase we do not know if it could work on him.

This is a problem that I have seen in a lot of matches.

You do realise that we've had that argument and established that characters aren't allowed to change tiers mid-fight, right?

That's...not a part of Standard Battle Assumptions. If you can become a higher tier from a lower one without the use of a new form, then yes, that can happen. SCP-682 as well as Madoka Kaname have used those arguments before.

Rep says otherwise Cal. But I'm neutral on that issue.

Apparently he's going to have his profile redone and starved become 4-A (is that definitely happening Matt?) so its irrelevant as this would be a stomp anyway.

In Annihilation Wave, Thanos straps Galactus to a machine that sucks most of his energy out of him, leaving him as hungry as he can possibly be without killing him.

After Galactus breaks out, he gets enraged and fires a blast that encompasses the entire Solar System, and then just keeps going for several light-years consuming the 4 surrounding systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back