• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time traveling to the past wont work, because he'll either be just as or more powerful

Restructuring the timeline won't work either because from waht I understand, it can only restructure events the Moon Cell has recorded, and the moon cell has only recorded the earth's history, not the history of the entire universe and the previous one.

Authority obviously won't work seeing as he is way older than earth, has way more divine authority, and isn't even born on earth to begin with. That's already been said

Everything else is fair game.

Since he is in the Moon Cell she can mess with the events of the Moon Cell. It has nothing to do with Earth.

But it's not necessary since C.C.C. is his main problem.

C.C.C can just be avoided by teleporting out, Reality Warping or Time Mani.

Again, we need some of his feats before we can make a proper argument about him

And yet each of those abilities are countered by her own abilities of the same type. But I digress

Haven't heard of C.C.C. being avoided by teleportation. He is going to teleport to a different part of the Moon Cell, BB's Moon Cell and she will hit him.

She has reality warping as well. They can reality warp each other forever.

And she has time Manipulation.

Yeah not sure how he's dodging something that covers the entire moon cell.

Having the same ability doesn't mean that the two characters can use it to the same degree.

Reality Warping alone can demolish BB if it's good enough. It's all about how strong it is.

Galactus can make himself, other people, and objects appear anywhere in the entire universe that he wishes with a mere thought

Then again i'm not sure if it applies to a not well fed Galactus, so better to wait for someone to give us feats of him.

I'm pretty sure Galactus can turn people into chairs with a glance...along with doing many other things with simply looking (not that it bothers BB, but...)

Anyway, iirc, anything he can do at his peak, he can do starving. It doesn't affect his hax, only his strength.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What does he have to do with this?
I think what Cal means is that Abraxas tried to kill every version of Galactus and failed?

Just going by what I see on the files, this is the ever classic case of who does what first. Going Inconclusive on this one.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
I'd go for BB. With everything she has she is more likely to one-shot first and they are fighting in her domain, so that's always a plus.
>Her Authority can't work on him.

>She can't kill him in the past.

>Being in the Moon-Cell doesn't really matter because he can easily teleport out of there.

>You did't even explain how she one-shot him aside from using her domain.

This is at best an inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back