• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because C.C.C. is like 6 powers in one ability. Existence Erasure, Conceptual Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation and Matter Manipulation.

I don't see him having resistance to any of that.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Because C.C.C. is like 6 powers in one ability. Existence Erasure, Conceptual Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation and Matter Manipulation.
I don't see him having resistance to any of that.
Gravity manipluation, really?

Causality manipulation came from Potnian Theron, which will fail agaisnt people who doesn't belong to earth.

Galan has matter manipulation as well.

Galactus can counter the rest with his own reality warping and time manipulation.

Also..... I just realize that Galactus profile.... Is ancient.

I just listed what powers C.C.C. gives. Gravity Manipulation is one of them. Causality Manipulation is present in her Ten Crowns as well as C.C.C.

Of course he can counter the rest with reality warping and time manipulation, because why not. It's not like BB has reality warping simply by being the Moon Cell.

It was stated above that even though he will get upgraded, this form won't be affected as much.

Anyway, I realized I never placed my vote. Galactic. He's hungry, so he's not gonna screw around...at all. He's gonna turn her into a planet to eat (something even his (non canon) daughter can do) and be on his merry way. She comes again from a different time? He's no longer hungry and can use the full extent of his hax. Also, pretty sure CCC travels distance, while Galactus' hax attacks don't.

C.C.C the so called 6 powers in all has a specific way of activating (just read her profile and you will understand) so yeah Galactus can probably avoid it

+Swag

1) So why you even list that power if you know that, when its comes to reality warpers, this kind of abilities are jokes?

2) Exactly, that why this at best is inconclusive, we don't really know which reality warping is more powerful, so we can't jump and say BB one-shots without proper information about Galan.

3) I never mentioned that the upgrade will change the match, I was just point out that Galan's profile is really outdated, which make me doubt that it could be reaaaally unreliable, which make the match even more harder to analyze.

I've not read about this specific way of activation. This must be something new.

I listed it because I want to be accurate. Even though both have reality warping, I am voting for BB simply because she has more things that are extremely dangerous.

You know, i personally think that we should hold this match for now, until someone fix Galan's profile, I do not trust in a page which has liste "Super human strength and speed".

And that is the smartest thing you can do. I don't see a reason why people follow profiles so blindly since they will never be 100% accurate.

For example, I have no idea what Galactus can do, so I check his profile to get a general idea. If someone brings something up that isn't on his profile, but can provide evidence for it, I accept it and adjust according to that.

Because it would be all too easy to derail a VS Thread by bringing new "evidences" out of nowhere. Revisions are for CT threads, not VS ones.

Look at this thread. 140 messages and pretty much a third of those messages are memes, jokes and things like that. It's the same in most threads. I would rather see a small derail that benefits the versus than a bunch of memes, which should be reserved for Fun and Games since it's so easy to get carried away.

The real cal howard said:
Anyway, I realized I never placed my vote. Galactic. He's hungry, so he's not gonna screw around...at all. He's gonna turn her into a planet to eat (something even his (non canon) daughter can do) and be on his merry way. She comes again from a different time? He's no longer hungry and can use the full extent of his hax. Also, pretty sure CCC travels distance, while Galactus' hax attacks don't.
So he'll do this before she uses CCC?

CCC covers the entire moon cell, which the battle needs to take place in for it to even be a battle.

And shuffling past events, warping systems of causality manipulation, and rewriting the game rules don't cover distance either

So I counted the votes

1 - Galactus - The real cal howard

1 - BB - ThisIsMySwagPack (Might be invalid)

3 - Inconclusive - Gargoyle One, Dragonmasterxyz, Newendigo

Which reasons? Also, that link to Reddit that posted Burst didn't even have feats of Galan's reality warping.....

God $%@# danm it.

The real cal howard said:
Goodnuff for ya?

It should be noted that C.C.C. is simply the maximum application of BB's abilities. Her Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation are otherwise used the same way most other Reality Warpers do.

She also has her Imaginary Spiritron Trap to drain Galactus of his abilities and seal him.

Also, as Monarch stated, allowing characters to change tiers in the middle of a fight skews it in one side's favor.

Goodnuff for ya?

Not really.

<Gonna turn her into a planet: Moot because BB is also stacking him.

>Galactus's attacks don't travel distance: Moot because neither do BB's.

Nothing helpful.

Galactus' page is heavily lacking, so perhaps this should be put off until people find his resistances and his other hax.

Eh, fair points. I can't see how BB would win though, so I guess thats just another vote for inconclusive if Galactus can't take her down as well. Most of her abilities dont work on Big G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back