• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus (full power) vs Bill Cipher (full power) - the battles of the gods

Bill cipher probably wins with some effort, galactus doesnt seen to be able to get rid of bill in any way and both have similar powers, with bill being resistent to reality warping and space time manipulation.

Uhh....May I ask what stops Galactus from turning him into a potato at the start of the match

Which means he has resistance to reality Warping, which has nothing to do with transmutation

Legit question, which haxes of these two work against other 2-As? Also Bill's resistance scales from who?

I'm pretty sure just having Shapeshifting doesn't give you resistance to Transmutation. Just because you can be fine when you shapeshift into something, doesn't mean you'll be fine after an external force transmutates you.

If it comes from the Time Baby who is Low 2-C there are 2 scenarios:

1) Galactus's RW doesn't affect 2-As so the resistance is moot.

2) Galactus's RW does affect 2-As so the resistance is overpowered by a factor of infinity.

It's irrelevant either way

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Since he can turn himself into any form he wants and survive as it, I doubt that would work.
Turning himself into any form and someone forcing him to change form are two completely different things.

By this logic, everyone has resistance to Time Stop

About the Transmutation, Since Bill was just a disembodied consciousness way before gaining a body, and has shown to be able to leave his new body in the show (when trying to take over stanford's mind) he could just leave his new potato body and regen a new one from his disembodied consciousness.

oh, well let's just forget my point, I'll try to make a content revision later. But until then let's forget what I said.

Intangible = Still needs the body to survive, the only difference is that you can't touch it, if you find a way to kill the body, it dies.

Non-Corporeal = Doesn't need the body, exists non-physically, if you kill the body, nothing happens to him.

Guy's let's drop it for now, I'll make a content revision on it later so I can settle this with undivided attentio

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Intangible = Still needs the body to survive, the only difference is that you can't touch it, if you find a way to kill the body, it dies.
Non-Corporeal = Doesn't need the body, exists non-physically, if you kill the body, nothing happens to him.
and the mindscape form IS that body

until the new comics come out anyways

Well, if the mindscape form is not Bill's soul, or dissembodied mind, then it is just a intagible body, which is still physical, it just can't be touched by regular means, which means that Bill's mindscape form is getting transmutated too, since intangibility does not protect you from being turned into something else.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, if the mindscape form is not Bill's soul, or dissembodied mind, then it is just a intagible body, which is still physical, it just can't be touched by regular means, which means that Bill's mindscape form is getting transmutated too, since intangibility does not protect you from being turned into something else.
he describes it as a ghost, but other than that it been shown to be somones mind, containing memories and such, anit never interacted whit actual souls

Ugh not this again...this thread will be removed instantly when Galactus gets his missing abilities after revision. Bill can enjoy an invalid win until then

GreyFang82 said:
You ok @Joseph?
Yeah I'm fine, it was advised by Matthew not to make threads with Galactus until he gets revised. Galactus vs BB was also locked for this reason...

Back