• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus (full power) vs Bill Cipher (full power) - the battles of the gods

I would give it to Bill, since he appears to be immune to anything Galactus can do and could yes affect him, even if he is abstract, via his very high Reality Warping.

Abstract Existence means he'll still come back as long as his concept exists, and I don't think very high Reality Warping = Conceptual Manipulation, but I'm not sure if Galactus can bypass that Low-Godly Regen. Maybe Soul Manipulation could work?

Not on his page. Good luck with that content revision thread.

It is not on his page, as well as many others powers that Bill also have. It is not my fault if they don't know the full versatility of the character or if they forgot things :) V)

TheOwnMagic said:
It is not on his page, as well as many others powers that Bill also have. It is not my fault if they don't know the full versatility of the character or if they forgot things :) V)
We have those things called "Content Revision Threads." You basically make a thread, were you should those feats to the staff and if they agree, the feats you showed will be added to the pages.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Yeah that scan never says what strange does other than that it drove galactus mad. So would bills madness inducement help?
There is a thing that Bill rarely uses, but if there is no moral limitation, he could use it with no problem: saying his true name.

It is said that "Bill Cipher" is just a "dimensional username" and that listening to Bill's true name would provoke the listener to "evaporate to dust with an expression of horror and ecstasy on his face".

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I don't think being stronger in brute force gives you more resistance to mind control.
Well, I've seen some threads of people saying "this character was never able to hax anything this powerful", so, I think tier does play a part in it (if it didn't, we would have alot of NLF around this site), but Bill is also 2-A here, which means his hax also gets stronger, so it could work, I'm just saying that it wouldn't be as easy as it was for Strange, since Strange was a 2-C against a guy who was Low 2-C at best, but Bill hax would still likely work.

But anyway, guess I'll vote for Bill via mind hax. Speaking of which, is TheOwnMagic going to make that Content Revision Thread? I want to see Bill get more hax as much as everyone else.

Back