• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dude, your vote doesn't count since it relies on a non-explained argument that was debunked.

Calaca Vs said:
Dude, your vote doesn't count since it relies on a non-explained argument that was debunked.
Just because I didn't reply it doesn't mean that was debunked. You cannot debunk something that's written on Gajeel's profile.

Just because I didn't reply it doesn't mean that was debunked. You cannot debunk something that's written on Gajeel's profile.

Weaknesses: He gets extremely motion sick, even thinking about transportation makes him sick, eating kinds of magic that aren't iron makes him sick, very reckless, not very bright outside of combat, using his most powerful attack leaves him drained.

Quite literally the only Time the bolded doesn't apply is when it's another Dragon Slayer's. Hence Iron Shadow Dragon Mode.

@1997KD

Higher AP, Bankai, and Versaitlity.

Gajeel can eat Renji's blade. Bankai Renji still has a metal blade and cannot do damage without it. Reishi is spiritual matter in Bleachverse, and since matter contain metals/minerals Gajeel will eat kido and anything related to Renji.

>eating different kind of magic make him sick

Except the sickness didn't happen immediately,if it iron then gajeel shouldn't be have any problems to digesting it.

Renji isn't much versatile either, he didn't perfect kido at that time. His, it's depends om how fast he goes bankai, if he throw his blade(stretch and throw) his sworr on gajeel (which is he usually do, before going bankai) he gajeel will sure try to eat it. Also we can't say that if gajeel can't eat his bankai, gajeel have his own dragon sense to predict and dodge opponent. The only advantage (aside ap) renji have is fly and attack via using his his blade(which he didn't do in character, or i didn't remember it) While gajeel sure can eat his sword. I'm going for gajeel

@Apple

Hihio Zabimaru isn't made of Metal. It'scomplete bone and held together by Kido. And Kido isn't made of Reishi, but Spirit Energy. And it's a far reach to say he can eat anything made of Reishi when he very much is incapable of doing so with normal matter, nor would he be aware of this.

@1997KD

Renji has Speed Amp via Shunpo and I've already said he can only do Shakkaho competently and Hikotsu Taiho with his Bankai. And I've already pointed out he'd be capable of eating Shikai but not his Bankai. Not to mention Natsu has tried to eat Laxus' basic Lightning and was sick for days. The only reason he was able to eat Etherion was because it had Fire Magic mixed in, else he would've gotten sick immediately.

could he even use his "physical/magical" powers while a soul ? did something of the sort ever happened in FT ?

As far as my knowledge in Kido goes Nanao summon a wall barrier kido and Jugram was absorbing it. Shinigami can also use Reishi. Rukia in this case mentions it twice, but I don't know how battle equalization will deal with this since soul bodies are made of reishi.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't think it makes them spirits. Did the regular Karakura Town humans turn into spirits when they went to Soul Society?
they could see chrysalis aizen so i would assume they were

Oof at some of this reasoning.

>Gajeel can eat Kido

I mean, sure he can but it isn't even a thought that would occur to him to even try as he hasn't done it before in this key as only Natsu has done so. Gajeel wasn't aware of Etherion and him eating Rogue's shadows was because he knew Natsu did it to Laxus' lightning. Suffice to say, this is not happening at all.

>Gajeel eating his opponents weapon

Care to give an example of this? Because when he fought Lily or Yomazu, both being sword wielders with Lily's Bustermarm even extending in an easier to follow fashion than Zabimaru and was even in Gajeel's hands multiple times.

>Insert talk of Zabimaru's whip form getting eaten

Renji doesn't immediately start with Zabimaru and even when he does release, he keeps the whip form hidden for a free sneak attack as seen in his fight against Ichigo. To be expected when he was trained by Ikkaku who does the same with Hozukimaru.

Woah, a Gajeel thread I didn't start 0_0

Anyways, the points for Renji seem more solid to me, so i'm going to vote for him for now.

Back