• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gagamaru Chougasaki vs. Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that Gagamaru got a profile. So might as well put him against the person who's power is most compared to his.

Both blood lusted.

Battle takes place on an open field.

Round 1- Gagamaru vs. Pre-headshot Accelerator

Round 2- Gagamaru vs. Dark Wing Accelerator

As Gagamaru is an unknown, this will not be limited to feats.

(Apologies if I somehow messed up, first vs battle)

Gagamaru Chougasaki

Huh... this is actually really tough. On one hand, Gagamaru is essentially invincible, but there's no way in hell that he's ever touching Accelerator.

If this is peak for both, Accelerator could potentially open up his scars with his Angelic Powers (diverting bloodflow and making it rise up against the skin), but I don't know enough about Medaka Box to be certain.

While I understand why the match was made and its theme, it seems unbalanced. If we limit Accelerator's power to his best feats with all of its explained mechanics, limitations and weak points, then it's only logical Gagamaru's Encounter, a much more vague ability in terms of limits and mechanics, is also limited by his best feat. Then there's him being damaged by Scar Dead, which makes little sense given the claims made about his power. So if we take his best feat, which I think is fighting Theme Song Hinokage, then Accelerator would stomp him even in base due to superior speed and better AP/Durability, so the battle would be a mismatch.

If we are to take both abilities as they're presented in their respective stories, then this would also be a mismatch, only this time the other way around, since Accelerator would have no way of hurting Gagamaru and would likely slowly kill himself as Gagamaru pushes the damage back into Accelerator.

The only way Gagamaru can hurt Accel is by pushing damage on him and even for that he will have to aim. Additionally accel is very intelligent and will stop harming the opponent if he notices the mechanism, which he should do very fast. He can even use his abilities to make Gagamaru unable to move (without damaging him).

Of course accel can not really hurt him as well. Though one could argue that things that don't damage Gagamaru, but kill him by lack of something he requries to survive might work on him. In other words he could possibly be suffocated or starve. The latter isn't an option, but accelerator could possibly do the former through air control.

Aside from that accel has the option to BFR Gagamaru. Accelerator should be capable of accelerating him to escape velocity or bury him underground so that he can not free himself through his own power. This are not standard strategies of accel, but given the he has the necessary inteligence and the time this fight will take I would believe that he sooner or later takes one of this options.

If we limit it to feats of how much is reflected/pushed away its certainly going in accels favor.

I see that there is too much vagueness so I added a bit more.

DontTalk said:
Of course accel can not really hurt him as well. Though one could argue that things that don't damage Gagamaru, but kill him by lack of something he requries to survive might work on him. In other words he could possibly be suffocated or starve. The latter isn't an option, but accelerator could possibly do the former through air control.
It was stated that encounter can push away death.

Well,I think Gagamaru got this.

Of course both cann't damage each other in normal way. But Gagamaru can damage Accel by just wait Accel to attack and send damage to him. Even if Accel know about his power and try not to attack. Gagamaru can just harm himself and send damage to him. Gagamaru have superhuman psysiology. Damage from his strength should be enough for break Accel body.

This is my opinion.

Quick question about Gagamaru's ability, does he directly reflect damage onto his target regardless of distance or does it have to travel first? If it's the latter, Accel can just dodge with his vastly superior speed.

There's also Accel's BFR options and his ability to suffocate Gagamaru into unconsciousness as DonTalk mentioned earlier.

Reppuzan said:
Quick question about Gagamaru's ability, does he directly reflect damage onto his target regardless of distance or does it have to travel first? If it's the latter, Accel can just dodge with his vastly superior speed.
There's also Accel's BFR options and his ability to suffocate Gagamaru into unconsciousness as DonTalk mentioned earlier.
Well,about question. I'm not sure but I think it's first choice.

In manga , Gagamaru can send damage by just look on target. And it look like damage onto his target as instant. Moreover, it's said on Gagamaru's page that Encounter push away all damage inflicted on him.I think damage not count as vector quantity. So, I think it doesn't require to travel first.

And I'm not sure suffocate count as 'damage inflicted on him' or not. If it's count, He can send them back to Accel too.

Hard to tell, Gagamaru's ability is always active.

When he "received" Hinokage's punchs at Light Speed, the damage, was literally spawned on Medaka's body.

Unless we know about gagamaru encounter mechanism, I couldnt say this is good match. For example accel doesnt need kill him, just suffocate him, burry him, or just create tornado that not attack him (just make gagamaru lost his balance and flew him away). If gagamaru encounter is just affect to attack that target him, accel might be has a chance. But if gagamaru encounter could transfer damage to certain damage even that damage is inflicted by himself, accel certainly lose (but I dont know if accel using his blackwing).

Well, if we're not limiting this to feats the battle is a bit of a mismatch, as there's nothing Accelerator can do to harm Gagamaru directly. Certainly, as DontTalk mentioned, Accelerator's could grab him and shoot him into space, which is something Accelerator could likely realize eventually if he doesn't die beforehand. However, you've removed even that option, so you're basically making it so that Accelerator can't possibly win, as he can't harm his opponent and you took away the only chance he had, as slim as it was. Because of those reasons, this is a stomp match and it should be closed .

Well, make Gagamaru unable to move is only option for Accel to win this match.

I mean ,he cann't kill him. Gagamaru can even push away his own death.

No way for Accel to kill him.

stomp in gagamaru's favor, he pushes away damage which appears somewhere else, meaing no vectors can stop it, also gagamaru can push away his own death, the only way for accelerator to win is to launch him into space before his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back