• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gachi Akuta General Discussion

Arkenis

They/Them
96d0984bbf60330c4ea26a4f3c7f66daabca83b0.gifv

"I'll send you to Hell. All of you.
Every. One. Of you!"

Discussion Thread for Gachi Akuta manga by Urana Kei a former assistant of Ohkubo the Fire Force author. I've made a sandbox for Jabber, Rudo, and Engine.

Last edited:
Some stuff for Gachiakuta currently:

- Abstract Existence Type 2: Aberrant Beasts are thoughts given forms and cannot be defeated by ordinary weapons, because normal weapons cannot affect the core of their beings which is "thought". Hence, they will regenerate indefinitely.

- Non-Physical Interaction for Jinki wielders (Givers): Jinki wielders can permanently put down aberrant beasts, this means they can directly attack the core of the aberrant beasts, which is thought (as I said above).

- Energy Manipulation: Givers have the ability to infuse a weapon with energy, "bringing it to life", this weapon is know as the jinki. Jinki are stated to possess souls but that's a topic for another day.

- Weapon Creation for Rudo: Rudo transforms anything he touches into a weapon. His Jinki is a pair of gloves that have the power to turn anything into a weapon.

What do you all think of the theory that this is set in the same universe as Soul Eater and Fire Force?

I haven't kept up with the series, stopped reading after the enemy leader and rudo meet, but whats the theory based

Forgot about this manga NGL. It lost my interest pretty early on (like 15 chapters in or something), maybe I'll pick it back up.

I haven't kept up with the series, stopped reading after the enemy leader and rudo meet, but whats the theory based
It's basically the similarities of Jinki with Mabuki both having souls and being weapons, the symbol of the protagonist's glove is possibly related to Eibon and there was something about the explanation of the origin of the Aberrant Beasts that was identical to a Soul Eater explanation about something that I don't remember.

Back