• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Interesting match up. I'll need some time to think about this but I'm slightly leaning towards Gaara via flight and mobility.

Hmm... not sure about that. My memory about Gaara's abilities was faded now.

Maybe we need to wait for someone to answer this.

Gaara simply can take her weapon with his sand like he did to Madara and then this is stomp

gaara. almost easily. (im famous for being on the wrong side, in most of these threads, but this is a Naruto thread, and I know more bout Naruto, than I know how to speak).

for one, his speed advantage (in all senses aka travel, reaction, attack speed etc..) are waaay too much for her. and he can basically tank almost everything, I repeat, almost everything, she throws at him, and he can kill her pretty easily depending on the jutsu he uses, and how uses, and on which circumstances as well.

Gaara baseline City lvl 6.3 megatons and only if he uses huge amount of sand for atttack and defence.

Diane at least 44 megatons in her weakest city form.

She is at least 8 times stronger so her Gideon will easily pass through his sand and hit him directly and his durabilty without sand is at max town lvl (maybe not even that)so she can calmly one shot also because her size with her jump will easily help with his flight.

And she can as well transform his sand too making it impossible for him to control it.

I am voting for Diane as she can one shot Gaara and make a large amount of his sand unusable.

^Dont froget that Diane is useless without her wepon,Gara should be able to take Gideon with his sand

^Useless? How so? She might have less AP but she can still transform his sand and he needs huge amount of sand to have city lvl durabilty.

Also how is he doing that like seriously her strength is far above his sand capacity and with a single swing she will just break trough his sand and one shot him pretty easy.

His lifting strength is G while hers is G+ so, she is comparable to Escanor...

He won't get her Gideon anytime soon and he will get one shot by first hit that gets him and her attacks will pass trough his sand like butter knife considering 8 times diffrence between her AP and his sand durabilty.

The diffrence is actually even bigger if you consider the amount of Sand Gaara would need to reach baseline city lvl durabilty.

Lol.

What is people here saying. Diane punches Gaara into oblivion, gaara doesnt have the AP to even restrain her.

44 Megatons vs 6 megatons?

Diane destroys with AP advantage. Also, Useless without her weapon? What? First Gaara would need to disarm her, which wont happen since Diane can shrugg off any attemp of holding her.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
for one, his speed advantage (in all senses aka travel, reaction, attack speed etc..) are waaay too much for her. and he can basically tank almost everything, I repeat, almost everything, she throws at him, and he can kill her pretty easily depending on the jutsu he uses, and how uses, and on which circumstances as well.
Here there is 0 legit reason for a vote. Its just wanking Gaara. because he doesnt have any durability bypassing techniques he wont be able to damage Diane in any significant way, also, sealig is out of the question since Diane can break any attemp of sealing with a simple punch.

Also, @OP the Gaara votes disregard completely the AP difference between both characters, assume that Gaara can overpower Diane (which he cannot, she is at least 8 times stronger), and only take into account Gaara's abilities.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Erm, wouldn't Gaara just break down her earth constructs into sand or take control of her sand?
hold it sorry but doesn't Gaara need his CHakra in the sand before that happens? if he could use just any sand he would have stompped the bomb maker by slamming the entire desert down on him or used his own clay against him . or just turn the entire ground into sand at will. and all naurto characters need chakra to do any of that. so no i don't think he can affect her sand as he would have to have forknowlege of Diane and have put his own chakra into the sand before hand. last i checked he could only use the sand from his gourd because it had his chakra in it.

also Diane is Way more durable then Gaara. especially how flimsy Gaara is without his sand armor.

and

considering she can turn her body into metal. metal > sand physics wise

also taking her weapon sorry but i don't think he can lift that thing hes way to small. a lot of people here are forgetting that madara while powerful his sword was still reltivally the same weight and size as a normal sword would probably be.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Someone should close this
it was concluded long time ago and results were already added
i don't know especially with the lack of anyalsis a lot of people arn't actucally compairing things or taking stanima and durrability into account.

It's been requested to be removed from their profiles so this can be closed.

Oh didn't see the massive AP advantage. Diane easily stomps here.

Results should really be removed since every vote didn't notice the AP.

Back