• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaara (Pre-Timeskip) vs Crocodile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight takes place in Sungakure. Speed Equalized and all that jazz. Gaara is in his partial transformation state, which should put him at the very least 8-B+ although I'm requesting a recalc of his abilites. According to this link he is at least multi-city block level with this feat no? I'm new to this forum. Crocodile in his pre-timeskip state of 8-A.

Gaara: 0
Crocodile: 2
Gaara_Tailed_Beast_Transformation_edit.png
Crocodilevector1.png

Last edited:
I feel as though Chakra would be able to break any Logia intangibility?
We don't do that. Chakra and Haki are fundamentally two different things to begin with. Chakra is the life force in Naruto, meaning you dies if you run out of chakra, but you don't die if you run out of Haki in One piece, precisely because Haki is the physical manifestation of one's willpower and ambition, and not a life force (For example, luffy has the "will" of a king).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back