• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G.O.H General Discussion Thread #2

The two statements don't necessarily contradict one another, Ragnarok Daewi surpassed Prime Okhwang due to the combination of martial arts and Sage's mind Mind, while Mira's arm's pure power (and physiology) is the closest to that of the King, because it's R's.

Would this also mean R with the King's body scales to prime Okhwang? Since the reason Mira has power close to that is because she has R's arm with King's body.

I agree with this^ there is no statement at all made this chapter about Dae Wi being weaker than Mira. Plus the statement about Daewi even being stronger than the King

All new Gen (basically just Gen X and Ahan) should have resistance or limited resistance to Disease Manipulation as the new gen nanotech is able to cure cancer and other illnesses I believe (Not too sure if its more than just cancer). However, Dean should get full Disease Manipulation as the armour provides resistance to it.

I believe Dean was suffering from cancer

All right, so the top strongest is this right

1. Supreme God Mori Jin

2. Commissioner R with all Gods

3. 666:Satan

4. Tathagata

5. Prime Owhkwang/Mira Yoo/Daewi Han

Am I right about this?

Prine Owhkwang defeated Blue Eyes Mori way before he fought Tathagata, Blue Eyes Mori also got beat hard by Tathagata, Red Eyes Mori fought Tathagata and wrecked him, Tathagata is also a Supreme God, higher in rank than the Jade Emperor, point being thar Tathagata got beaten by a Mori who was way way way stronger than then Mori who got stomped by Prime Owhkwang

Also the power to defeat Tathagata was described as the power Mori used against Satan

Tbf it's kinda hard to tell tbh. Idk if it was artistic reasons why his eyes looked like that or not by his eyes were always red bro

While causing hell in the sage realm in his past there is a scene where he is kept trapped in fire and he had his brown eyes with the cross like pupils.

What I'm saying is that we don't know for fact if blue eyes is really a thing in the first place

He first gained Red Eyes when he was trapped in the fire prison, and then lost the red eyes when he was sealed in the Mountain, when he ate Sanzang, his eyes became Red again and he gained a massive increase in power, I always assumed that this mean't that the Mori with Red Eyes is far superior to Blue Eyes, when he first regained his memories again, his eyes were blue, and then after training in the heavenly realms they were red again

I may be wrong about this, but being a Supreme God should make Tathagata stronger than Prime Owhkwang anyways

Based on some new Planet Size Revisions, I believe we won't be able to use the High 4-C calc anymore, it needs to be revised

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Based on some new Planet Size Revisions, I believe we won't be able to use the High 4-C calc anymore, it needs to be revised
Damn. I guess 5-A is good, since he tanked the planets destruction in base while basically on death's door.

Sir Ovens said:
Oof. That's a lot of pages.
yeah. I've started to make a draft revision page for Mori, it should be done soon. By the looks of it so far, base sage realm Mori is Large Planet.

Alright, I'm gathering stellar feats that will need to be calced. First of course, would be the explosion of the Sage Realm. There is also Mori and Okhwang tanking two planets colliding into them.

The original Low 4-C calc is also gonna be the standard for Sage's Eye Daewi. We could probably multiply that result by 2 to give us Okhwang's AP, considering Mira and Daewi clashing was stated by Mori to be the strength of Okhwang himself.

That's good. But can we also calc the Sage Realm's explosion and Ardun's hammer supposedly shattering the planet?

Sir Ovens said:
That's good. But can we also calc the Sage Realm's explosion and Ardun's hammer supposedly shattering the planet?
I don't know how to calculate the planet exploding, maybe should make a calculation request. With the Shatter the planet, it would be 5-B if it's beyond the sage planet's GBE, which seems very likely. However, he would be higher due to some backscaling.

Jin still has that statement about a star collapse under his power if he goes over a certain nabong needle ryu limiter removal limit, it's from the korean version and native speakers confirmed it.

Dienomite22 said:
Jin still has that statement about a star collapse under his power if he goes over a certain nabong needle ryu limiter removal limit, it's from the korean version and native speakers confirmed it.
Yeah, that would scale to chapter 4 Mori as that is when it happens. Also, the statement would most likely be about base Mori amping as Armour and MK mode mori amping himself would result in solar system levels. I will explain in my revision.

I've asked for a double check on the higher dimension states. Wanted to check if they are correct translations and if they just mean greater power or actual higher dimensions such as 4D.

We haven't seen any tier 2 feats at all, so I doubt a higher dimensional statements validity

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
We haven't seen any tier 2 feats at all, so I doubt a higher dimensional statements validity
Yeah. All we know is that Mori ate Samsung. Mori became super powerful and defeated buddha and became a being of a higher dimension. I guess it all depends on how powerful Buddha was.

Alright, power scaling time.

We know Okhwang in Dante's body was capable of performing the 9.154512e+40 J (Low 4-C) feat which Daewi later performed in the next arc, which means that people who currently scale to Mori's High 4-C Sage Realm explosion tanking will be shifted down to Low 4-C. I will explain later.

Since Daewi can perform the above feat, he is the start of the scaling chain. Strap yourselves in because this will be a long one.

Daewi = At least Low 4-C (Is capable of performing the Asia wiping feat), High 4-C with Martial Arts (Was stated to surpass Okhwang with a combination of the Sage's Eye and Martial Arts)

People who scale to the above will include all the Ragnarok Gods. By extention, this will also scale to Ardun, since Mori states that Uriel is weaker than him, and she's physically the strongest of them all. We all know Ardun scales to Monkey King Mori so that means he gets Low 4-C as well. Old Okhwang fights Mori so he also scales.

Now, Ragnarok Jin can fight Satan who is 52x stronger than Daewi after amp. This puts them at 4.7603462e+42 J, or baseline High 4-C.

Hui with the Original Yeoui was stated to have the full power of Jin, so Dante Okhwang and him scale to the above. Daewi with a combination of his powers and martial arts managed to surpass Okhwang as mentioned by the Gods, so he gets the above with martial arts, same with Satan.

Now comes the big one. Mori 250,000x is 4-B (1.1900866e+48 J/11.9 Kilofoe). This clearly scales to Satan, and Phase 3 Satan with the boost will have 4-B (2.9752165e+53 J/2.975 Gigafoe) durability. Oh how the mighty have fallen

The above will of course scale to Supreme Gods, including Mori and Tathagata (when he eventually gets a profile) and Gods Absorbed R.

Satan is a case all on his own because he's a huge stone wall. Base Satan would be Low 4-C, High 4-C with martial arts with a High 4-C dura to match. His Phase 2 with the 52x multiplier would make him High 4-C and give him High 4-C+ dura. As mentioned above, Satan with 250,000 will be 4-B, with 4-B dura.

To recap,

Top tiers = Low 4-C

God tiers = High 4-C

Absolute God tiers = 4-B

Minor detail, but since Okhwang has 2x Daewi's power, he should get Low 4-C+ in base, and Post-Power Absorption Hui will be High 5-A+ (2.54292e+39 J) for being 72x weaker than Old Okhwang.

I keep trying to think of ways to make Mori's Page less complicated and large, but that's nearly impossible

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I keep trying to think of ways to make Mori's Page less complicated and large, but that's nearly impossible
Yeah, his profile is a bit complicated. I think if we based his keys of the arcs would be better. Essentially give him 5 keys for the fave arcs.

When you realise that you can scale Chapter/Arc 2 characters to speed of light - FTL combat speeds in the beginning of the arc

Shouldn't Mori have Reactive Evolution:

Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.

Prime example: Dealing with Daewi's attack in their battle, was able to adapt a counter and deal with the attack.

Mori already has that.

Also I have some issues with scaling Chapter 2 characters to Chapter 1.

PowerToScale said:
Shouldn't Mori have Reactive Evolution:
Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.

Prime example: Dealing with Daewi's attack in their battle, was able to adapt a counter and deal with the attack.
That's only Reactive Power Level though. He needs stuff like gaining new abilities/resistance in that said fight

I had a double look and he doesn't.

He has reactive power level for "Re-Taekwondo was stated as being a martial art that changed power levels" and Accelerated "(Mastered and came up with new techniques by applying them during battles" although this example can be used for both acclerated and Reactive evolution.

For chapter 1, I had him as:

At least Building Level (Was able to easily harm and beat someone with capable of this easily), City Block level with Re-Taekwondo (Created a crater of this size while fighting Daewi Han), possibly Small Country level (He was capable of breaking the bones of Commissioners R, \was able to fight Commissioner Q, after eating the divine fruit, who should be somwhat comparable to other commissioners such as O). Destroyed 10% of South Korea when waking as a baby, a single hair could create Monkey Warriors more dangerous than nukes).

However, I was thinking more that he could possibly be:

At least Large Island Level (Destroyed 10% of South Korea when waking as a baby, a single hair could create Monkey Warriors more dangerous than nukes), possibly Small Country with Re-Taekwondo (He was capable of breaking the bones of Commissioners R, was able to fight Commissioner Q, after eating the divine fruit, who should be somwhat comparable to other commissioners such as O).

Back