• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G.O.H General Discussion Thread #2

I've been hearing good things about it. Also, I want to get into Tower of God. Heard that there are some pretty good feats and scaling.

Yikes. I honestly feel like switching over to that first, while hax battles aren't my favorite, finding the hax is a joy. We can actually plan this out, if you have Discord.

HCLW blows Gamer's feats right out of the water because most all of the system laws are Low 2-C in potency and range.

Plus, the hax is just insane.

Sir Ovens said:
HCLW blows Gamer's feats right out of the water because most all of the system laws are Low 2-Cin potency and range.

Plus, the hax is just insane.
Im srry wat?

Tipper17 said:
Im srry wat?
Yes, the God who created the world, made all the system laws within it as well. Which means if a 9-B has complete invulnerability to physical damage as given by the system, nothing short of a Low 2-C coud damage him. That, and maybe stronger law hax.

Wait what? I Thought the second crown prince was Lot?

Yeah when Mori is in his armour mode and everything he is called his korean long name, where as in his incomplete god form he is called mori jin. also when Hardcore isn't in his ranked 1 form he is called hardore leveling warrior

time stamp 12:53

Heck, that means we can't have profiles for the characters bar the original ones. Well, at least we get some decent art that we can use for our profiles.

Couldn't we have a separate key like how dragon ball has anime, manga and xenoverse keys. Or even do it like smash characters, have their own game key and then smash key.

There was already a discussion on this, and it was deemed that pure crossover game characters can't have profiles unless they are an original character from the game.

The bigger issue I see would be the scaling and how it would work considering there are characters from webtoons that have yet to be licensed and released in the west.

Mira straight up resists Daewi's abilities, so that means she may get resistance to physics manip and gravity manip.

Guess who read 436 chapters in 3 weeks... ƒÿÅ

This series is over the top and I love it, also wonder when Mori gonna get his old power back and if he's gonna fight a Merged Mubong with Buddha

So yeah, I'm into this verse now

Welcome aboard. You just reminded me that I still have yet to add fear manip to all the profiles.

Why is Jin weak to range spam? He can dodge range attacks just fine with his skills as shown from Jegal, Satan, R and the Satellite laser attack. His skills in the early chapters should be somehat comparable or even the same to his prime. Only difference is new powers and strength boost. Heck even Mori Hui reacted to the excalibur from the Bishop

Minor things that I've found

Mori Ji

• Dimensional Storage - Inside the gourd is a vast dimension of empty space which is where things that are absorbed go to.
  • Absorption - The gourd has the ability to absorb attacks aimed at the owner.
  • Just like some characters in the wiki like Luffy, put Enormous Willpower in the p&a section

Everyone who had or currently have the sage staff should get dimensional travel.

Also, should we make separate profiles for the weapons, like the sword and staff? I know some verses have profiles for items.

Daewi and Seungchul have both had it/have it but explicitly can't open portals. Iirc only people with Sage's Body are recognized as its wielder.

Okay, I guess the King and R are currently the only ones who should have dimensional travel via the staff as both have shown to be shown to open portals. Also, that one chick from the six was able to open a portal with it iirc

Ok so, in the latest chapter, Xiaochen says that current Mira is comparable to Prime Okhwang. That's honestly a huge upgrade to the cast as this puts Chapter 6 God tiers at 4-B. Also Mira is stronger than Daewi because she has Okhwang's physical strength, while Daewi is still human with Okhwang's abilities.

It should go,

Ragnarok Daewi >> Current Daewi (stated by that dude to have gotten weaker after ragnarok). Current Mira >> Current Daewi (Closer to the Okhwang's prime than Daewi and beat him).

Kinda insane considering that she could also have surpassed Ragnarok Daewi. However, that does bring up who is more right or which statement holds more value. Michael's possibly surpassed prime statement or Xiaochen's closest to primeshe's seen statement?

I think Micheals statement holds more value as he predates the series with Prime Okhwang and logically would of been around Okhwang more and was around in events such as the sage realm war and Mori vs Buddha. While, Xiaochen statement revolves more on what she has seen of Okhwang, and we know he got weaker as he joined to live with the humans.

So I would say Daewi (Ragnarok) > Current Mira >> Current Daewi

Also Xiaochen was stated to be the strongest bishop during Ragnarok by Daewi

Back