• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Both at 4-A.

Universe Bust via Death is restricted here.

Speed Equalized.

Dan-temirov-682
Please. Do tell.

vs.
Future Warrior 2 (Manga) Render
Future Warrior

SCP 682 says "Lol Low-Godly+Type 8 from a 1-B" and Future Warrior says "Lol Mid-Godly".

They stare at eachother until they get bored.

You can unlock DLC masters at any point in the game.

682 adapts, bt can't perma kill FW. Incon unless he absorbs one of FW's powers to transmute or something. People forget he does that.

4-A Future Warrior definitely doesn't have Mid-Godly.

The stuff with Zamasu is meant to follow the Future Trunks Saga, which chronologically takes place after the game.

Since infinite Zamasu arc is DLC, you can get Zamasu's Z-Soul pretty much at the beginning of the game. I don't recall any proof that says the Goku Black DLC HAS to be after future trunks

If FW doesn't have Mid Godly it's a stomp and we need this Hakai'd.

>Implying that putting down Kratos is remotely comparable to putting down 682

Breathes i

Boi

Yobobojojo said:
It's the literal embodiment of False Equivelancy

i meant to say, if kratos, who could litiraly not die in a fight agains accel, was not a stomp, then why is this one a stomp?

Kaltias said:
>Implying that putting down Kratos is remotely comparable to putting down 682
Breathes i

Boi

i wasent impling that, i was saying that accel has as many chanses to kill kratos as fw has to kill 682

PaChi literally mentioned how Accell could win in the Kratos thread

@Ever

Which key has Mid-Godly then?

FateAlbane said:
Mfw people still mention higher dimensional immortality in threads.
Oh.

Yeah.

That was a thing.

Oh.

Actually Future Warrior can just Soul Punish and kill them in that case.

Wait.

He doesn't have a soul.

FW is screwed then.

Back