• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Future Staff Thread, maybe?) Is there any interest in establishing an (X) Dimensional/Cosmology verse index?

Quibster

She/Her
I've been noticing a lot of tier 1-2 match stomp clutter lately. Is there any interest in a type of index that lists what kind of dimensional/hax reach a verse has, with some notable examples? For example, a page that lists all characters that are Baseline 4D or Infinite 4D in hax/cosmology (and so on)? I feel like it would be an incredibly beneficial tool-- if it doesn't exist already.

I'm speaking strictly outside of character profiles here, and more-so akin to what the tier 2 character page has, except curated for a list of dimensional/cosmology verse index. For example, DB would be listed as Baseline 5D, whereas KH would be listed as Infinite 5D (apologies if i got these latter two verses wrong. this is merely an example)

Anyways, what are your initial thoughts? Would this be useful for newbies and site vets as a reference?

Last edited:
This was mentioned in the past; not exactly in the way you're describing, but similarly enough. The primary issue with this is the sheer amount of work it would take to implement. Mind you, this isn't something we can handle with a mass editing scipt and/or bot because it wouldn't be monotonous.

This was mentioned in the past; not exactly in the way you're describing, but similarly enough. The primary issue with this is the sheer amount of work it would take to implement. Mind you, this isn't something we can handle with a mass editing scipt and/or bot because it wouldn't be monotonous.
It would absolutely be no small project, for sure. In my head, I was thinking of making it a page that people can add onto (via request and evaluation) through a thread on Wiki Management, and indexed accordingly every now and then. It seems to be the only real, practical way to handle it (or so I would like to idealistically believe). But yeah, would essentially be handled like a contribution thread (similar to how when you RVR someone, they might get added to the Warning Tracker or Ban List!).

I would like to imagine that Tier 1-2 verse supporters would want to have their cosmology's hax recognized on a curated and frequently updated site page. Also so that stomp threads are avoided in the future and Tier 1-2 matches become more curated (Less occurrences of 9D characters destroying 7D characters, for example.)

I would also want to note that a verse on the page could be adjusted after something akin to a Staff Thread or CRT concludes that kind of change-- so that the thread isn't cluttered with arguments about scaling.

Last edited:
Well the idea isn’t terrible, and I could see the use for such a page; although, whether people are gonna be willing to assist or not is another matter all together, but I hesitantly admit that it wouldn’t be terrible to have such a page.

Let’s see what other staff think.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Mr. Bambu

Back