• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think that Opal has the range advantage in this situation. Though dark sonic could probably dodge it

Dark sonic dosen't have fear manip. Though a rage filled black hedgehog might be scary (cough shadow) but even then I think the gems has did a lot so they could be stable. Especially when opal has the range advantage

Re-reading the article it states that Dark Sonic has teleportation (via Chaos Emeralds) so wouldn't sonic be able to teleport/outspeed Opal and another if Dark sonic hit Opal so hard it un-fuses her then Dark Sonic would have to face Amethyst and Pearl (both Being Mountain class)

He can't outspeed her since speed is equal but considering the distance he could probably Teleport. Once over there he probably could just go ham and hit her a bunch of times casuing them to poof. But I'm not sure who has the AP advantage.

Back