• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Valentine vs Sans

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Valentine doesn't have Love Train

Speed =

Funny Valentine: 8 (DMB 1, AltBhavaagra, ProfessorLord, ApiesDeathbyLazors, DragonEmperor23, AltBhavaagra, Starter Pack, Ricsi-viragosi, Walking Strawman)

Sans: 0

Inconclusive: 0

FunnyValentinevs
Es Sans

Valentine pulls an alternate Sans out of his sleeve and the two skeletons collapse on themselves.

Sans lacks the ability to do significant damage. This match devolves into "when will Valentine paradox Sans" which becomes increasingly likely the longer the fight goes on. If it starts raining, Sans loses. If he leads him in a house or an apartment he gets D4C to collapse the roof, Sans loses.

Decisive victory for Valentine.

Why do people keep putting Sans against other hax users? Sans' own hax really only works against a certian character type, and it's certianly other hax users. That's the only reason I never pit him against Kumagawa.

Alright, I'll ask this one time. Does Sans have any chance at all of winning?

Yes, he has a chance at winning. If he never gets put in between two objects Valentine cannot paradox him, but I find that very hard to believe considering how vague you need to be in between two objects.

ProfessorLord said:
Yes, he has a chance at winning. If he never gets put in between two objects Valentine cannot paradox him, but I find that very hard to believe considering how vague you need to be in ''between two objects.
You just said it was vauge and now it's explicit? I don't read JoJo so I'm trying to find limits. Can it be something like two boulders ten feet apart, does Valentine need to be touching both objects? Sans has strong telepotation too. If Valentine is trying to wrap him in a flag, their's no reason Sans won't teleport way or teleport the flag or Valentine himself away.

The ability itself and its functions are explicit. The pre-requisites are vague and vary from instance to instance. We most commonly see Valentine wrapping himself up in a flag he carries, so for the sake of this argument we need to assume whatever he wants to be sent to another dimension must be enclosed in between a distance similar to this .

I've never seen an instance of Sans teleporting an object on another person away. There would be nothing stopping him from removing Frisk's gear and one-shotting him. We can assume this is out of character for him to do so.

That being said, Valentine wraps himself up in his flag and disappears. Sans looks around unable to see where he is. Unbenknowst to him, his arm (and by extension his stands arm) appear from out of Sans's back. They strike Sans while he cannot see where they are. This is an instant-KO and a win for Valentine.(He has re-appeared out of someones back before.)

So Valentine himself needs to be between the objects, right? So my still stands of does Valentine need to be touching both objects. Also considering a fog bank could be considered an encircleing object, do both objects need to be touching?

ninja'd

No he does not need to be touching both objects. He needs to be between them and they push him out into the other world. This ability is also activated by will, not passively.

Is the tier gap oneshot worthy? Other then that I guess I'll concede. Like I said earlier, Sans isn't built to fight characters that rely on hax, so if it's not a stomp then it's a pretty decisive loss for him.

Yes. Maximum durability for someone like Sans in 8-C is 2 tons. Valentine is 8-B+, scaling to around 64 tons from feats.

32x stronger is within one-shot range.

I'm going to say hard no to stomp, just decisive. If Sans does teleport Funny Valentine's clothing and cape away, then he'll have nothing to dimension hop with. However it is OOC for him to do so if he has never done it.

OOC Sans has a good chance of winning via chipping Valentine down. In-character cannot win.

ehhh. Even if valentine is pinned to the ground and sans tries to snipe him, if valentine just times it correctly he can escape.

That is opinion. I do not believe with speed equalized that Valentine can counter and land a meaningful blow on a teleporting opponent.

Yeah, Valentine FRA. I don't see how Sans could win with the arguments above.

valentine fra, but just a foot note, teleporting frisks equipment wouldn't have helped him in oneshotting, as the damage he does is the same equipment or not

Back