• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Valentine vs Giorno's biggest enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protection from EE?

Nah, the corpse itself has protection when complete

Is the corpse acausal or something? Cuz I dont remember any mention of it.

I'm not familiar with Funny or Part VII, what does this protection entail?

>passively immune to all of the other dude's abilities

How is this not a stomp?

So why won't a blitz as Naeblis described work? Blitzing before Love Train activates?

Seriously? That's super weird.

In that case would it be incon then?

Not really wierd. SBA says that the strongest key of a character is used, and Valentine's strongest key is Love Train.

Also, yes, this is most likely an incon, but there is a chance, albeit very miniscule, that the misfortune will redirected to Kumagawa himself.

Ahh that makes sense then.

Even still, that chance is so minuscule that I'm still voting incon.

Actually, has Love Train redirected causality manip or EE before?

How good is this causality manip of Misogi?

Also thinking that Oracle vs Misogi is going to be a stomp since Oracle has type 3 acausality that he can't bypass.

Misogi's causality manip can take any arbitrary cause and effect and erase both of them.

He can erase something/someone across all of time.

But in general there's no concrete mention of dimensionality in Medaka Box.

Switching to voting Misogi via AF, for now.

I forgot love train is at high universal right now. Book Maker might be able to get through, but it would have to actually hit Valentine with the spatial gap in place

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I forgot love train is at high universal right now. Book Maker might be able to get through, but it would have to actually hit Valentine with the spatial gap in place
not really , otherwise Mogura Kurugi who can make an attack into nothing even before it hit her wouldn't have been hit by bookmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back