• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mori flies away on smaller piece of cloud and lets bigger piece of cloud take punch for him and then just lets the rest of the cloud reform again at his location immediately. 🤷‍♂️

Mori flies away on smaller piece of cloud and lets bigger piece of cloud take punch for him and then just lets the rest of the cloud reform again at his location immediately. 🤷‍♂️
punch has 2 stages. initial swing and fist shooting
initial swing disperses clouds, fist shooting hits him

The cloud reforms immediately upon dispersion so like, dispersing it doesn't help at all.

The cloud reforms immediately upon dispersion so like, dispersing it doesn't help at all.
so if he punches through it, what happens. it just goes back to where it was dispersed from? what if luffy's fist is in the place it was before

The cloud forms wherever Mori is. If Mori calls it, it's going to reform at where its owner is because that's where it would form in the first place.

The cloud forms wherever Mori is. If Mori calls it, it's going to reform at where its owner is because that's where it would form in the first place.
so luffy can just... punch through it and hit him???

Again, Mori would already have been long gone somewhere in space where Luffy can't hit him. He can quite literally break off smaller pieces of the cloud, fly away on it, and let Luffy hit the far larger piece of the cloud which will then instantly reform wherever Mori has flown off to and where Luffy cannot go because Luffy cannot breathe in space.

mans gonna run away to space to dodge a big punch
Why wouldn't he? I mean like, if it's really as big as you say it is then Mori is either gonna go to the other side of the planet or to space, it just depends on how big it is and how far Mori will need to go to avoid it. If it's as big as you say and if Luffy can expand/stretch it really fookin' far, yeah, Mori's probably going to try and get to a place where Luffy can't hit him with said attack.

Why wouldn't he? I mean like, if it's really as big as you say it is then Mori is either gonna go to the other side of the planet or to space, it just depends on how big it is and how far Mori will need to go to avoid it. If it's as big as you say and if Luffy can expand/stretch it really fookin' far, yeah, Mori's probably going to try and get to a place where Luffy can't hit him with said attack.
Nah I doubt think he'd dodge this. luffy could probably hold him down before it too

This is how big the Fist is btw.

27qdm5bcjr191.jpg
6177e9f58f56a8cc25783a7d5ae144c625e4aeccr1-1042-834v2_uhq.jpg

Also correct me or not, but Bajrang Gun also uses Goken / Ryou right? Aside from the big AoE, there's also the Hao coating which would mean dodging Bajrang Gun would mean you'd need to dodge the sheer AoE of his fist + the Hao AoE

Also correct me or not, but Bajrang Gun also uses Goken / Ryou right? Aside from the big AoE, there's also the Hao coating which would mean dodging Bajrang Gun would mean you'd need to dodge the sheer AoE of his fist + the Hao AoE
How big da AoE

How far is dat. Cause all I see is some Kaidou's goofy ass getting came on by Luffy's fist

If Luffy's ******* is only 23.644 kilometers then how it finna disperse a cloud that can cover entire continents to any relevant degree wot-

Is the shockwave from the punch that much bigger than the actual punch itself?

If Luffy's ******* is only 23.644 kilometers then how it finna disperse a cloud that can cover entire continents to any relevant degree wot-

Is the shockwave from the punch that much bigger than the actual punch itself?
Basically. Trust me, there's no way he'll dodge it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back