• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not without slashing- or shockwave based dura neg like the skypiea dials
I mean he has both of these things but I keep getting mixed messages as to whether or not these work anyway. First someone says Haki negates cutting then someone says it doesn't then people kept pulling shit out of their ass.

0789-018.png
0790-008.png
0790-009.png

I mean he has both of these things but I keep getting mixed messages as to whether or not these work anyway. First someone says Haki negates cutting then someone says it doesn't then people kept pulling shit out of their ass.
So basically:
Luffy's immune(ish) to anything that isn't slashing or stabbing
Haki is resistant to slashing and stabbing
Luffy has REALLY good haki, but also being vulnerable to slashing doesn't mean he's vulnerable or suffers twice the damage- his natural body is so strong that it tanks a Kaifu, and a Kaifu can take the arm off a 6-A character and their sword while at it.
Luffy's haki resists cutting far better
Luffy's Advanced Busoshoku creates barriers and doesn't let said cutting even touch his body-

He naturally gets hurt by cutting but his strong body resists it still, and his haki resits it with an extra layer-- and his busoshoku barriers add another layer. So he isn't entirely vulnerable, it's just that via cutting/shockwave based dura neg it's easier to hurt him than if you tried to punch him

That first scan is literally him breaking a non-haki enhanced sword against his head my guy.
So basically:
Luffy's immune(ish) to anything that isn't slashing or stabbing
Haki is resistant to slashing and stabbing
Luffy has REALLY good haki, but also being vulnerable to slashing doesn't mean he's vulnerable or suffers twice the damage- his natural body is so strong that it tanks a Kaifu, and a Kaifu can take the arm off a 6-A character and their sword while at it.
Luffy's haki resists cutting far better
Luffy's Advanced Busoshoku creates barriers and doesn't let said cutting even touch his body-

He naturally gets hurt by cutting but his strong body resists it still, and his haki resits it with an extra layer-- and his busoshoku barriers add another layer. So he isn't entirely vulnerable, it's just that via cutting/shockwave based dura neg it's easier to hurt him than if you tried to punch him
...So if his resistance to cutting with Haki is that good then Mori can't harm him lmao.

...So if his resistance to cutting with Haki is that good then Mori can't harm him lmao.
It depends on the kind of cutting power Mori showed- Hody overpowered Luffy's haki without any haki of his own because his teeth were sharp as hell, back on fishman island

It depends on the kind of cutting power Mori showed- Hody overpowered Luffy's haki without any haki of his own because his teeth were sharp as hell, back on fishman island
That was when luffy's haki wasn't strong enough for those types of attacks... Current luffy is insanely more stronger with his armament haki (which you know)

Luffy's biggest (literally) obstacle here is Yeoui. If he can consistently avoid that and force Mori to close quarters, this fight should be taken fairly well or dragged out until Mori runs out of MK mode.
I can see it being the latter since G5 Luffy enjoys goofing around and laughing the whole way through. It doesn't say win via death so Mori self-exhausting is an option here.

Mori can lengthen Yeoui and perform his techniques with it so he doesn't need to be that close to attack. And again, his kicks can also produce shockwaves that cut shit so CQC isn't the only option for Mori. But yeah, I've already agreed with the fact Luffy probably just outlasts.

it works

it's just that luffy has taken this damage far too many times. he's used to it

Kaifu to 760 TT character and their weapon
0993-015.png

Kaifu to 1 PT Base Luffy
1037-007.png

He'll be fine
That's dope bro? I'm assuming this is an AP thing, then? Cause I can pull up Mori's scaling chain or some shit since his 6-A feat was done without any real conscious action on his part barring telling Yeoui to "expand".

That's dope bro? I'm assuming this is an AP thing, then? Cause I can pull up Mori's scaling chain or some shit since his 6-A feat was done without any real conscious action on his part barring telling Yeoui to "expand".
No I mean the fact that Luffy's feat shows how he takes cutting attacks

I mean it's still damage though. Are you saying that he fights regardless of the damage or just straight-up isn't damaged to begin with?
Damage is mitigated to a very low extent
And on top of that he fights regardless of the damage

So is this attack, the value is just at 1 PT because that's the value that the attack upscales from
I mean, Mori also upscales heavily from 3 Petatons.

He scales above Taejin Jin who was able to fight a clone of Mori(who also scales to 3 Petatons) and could lop off the clone's leg with a kick. And Mori's feat was done with no actual conscious movement on his part, just him telling Yeoui to "expand".

1 PT < Issho's Casual Gravity < Akainu's DF ~ Hybrid Marco's AP ~ 1 Homie Big Mom ~ Base Kaidou < Zoan Kaidou < Hybrid Kaidou ~ Base Luffy < G2nd Luffy < G3rd Luffy < G2nd and 3rd Luffy < G4th Luffy < Super Serious G5th Punch

Oh yeah Luffy also has Bajrang Gun at his disposal

I mean a scaling chain is cool and all but that doesn't make Mori not 3x stronger. I guess it makes the damage less of a problem.

And I don't even know what Bajrang Gun does. All I know is that it's High 6-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back