• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if it takes a bit. I want to get all the relevant scans I can get on its size so I don't make a goofy oofy ahh argument.

Dude that situation is literally an example of how the word can be used you realize words can be used in a wide variety of ways right and not every example is literally the only example that can be used you absolute clowner.

Legit just don't debate if your gonna pull this tomfoolery.
Damn what'd he do to ya

Bajrang Gun is not as large as you think bro, Bajrang Gun is only 24 Kilometers wide

Y know bajrang gun is multi continental for a reason right

It could probably damage the cloud
If it disperses the cloud it reforms immediately after. I would also need evidence that the AoE is big enough to affect the entire mass of the cloud in the first place to say it'd even need to reform to any relevant extent.

If it disperses the cloud it reforms immediately after. I would also need evidence that the AoE is big enough to affect the entire mass of the cloud in the first place to say it'd even need to reform to any relevant extent.
Just look at the screenshots again, then make your judgement

Just look at the screenshots again, then make your judgement
I've been told that the size of the Bajrang Gun is approximately 23.644 Kilometers. The size of the fist alone would not be enough to affect the cloud, and you would need to show me proof of the shockwave/AoE of the Bajrang Gun being able to disperse the cloud to any relevant extent. I've looked at the scan multiple time with the Bajrang Gun's size and I do not see that.

You sounds like you doesn't belive anything from what I said.
Golden rifle calc here , Enels Raigo is bigger than the upperyard wich is 6, 614 kms, upperyard diameter calc here . Luffy disperse the cloud here .
Ah, yes. That is 100% comparable to dispersing a cloud that can cover continents and is bigger than giant men that are bigger than swords that make mountains look tiny.

Like I'm not even lying yall realize that the cloud caught a High 5-A hammer with 0 issue right? How is Luffy dispersing it??????

Ah, yes. That is 100% comparable to dispersing a cloud that can cover continents and is bigger than giant men that are bigger than swords that make mountains look tiny.
Scale that shit bro rather than saying this bigger than this, I'll give you spoiler average Mountain height is 300 meters, the sword is looks like atleast 3x larger than the mountain so the sword is around 900-1000 meters. Average sword is around 120 cm and regular men is around 172 cm the ratio is 1.2, 1000x1.2 = 1200 meters.

Luffy can disperse cloud wich is have 1500 Times bigger than his hand, Bajrang Gun size 23 Km × 1500 = 34K KM = A ******* Continent size.
Like I'm not even lying yall realize that the cloud caught a High 5-A hammer with 0 issue right? How is Luffy dispersing it??????
Why AP is relevant here?

yall act like we said he destroys the entire cloud

he just punches past the past that's blocking him

Why AP is relevant here?
Because Luffy would need attack potency large enough to disperse the cloud when something far above the energy he has ever shown to produce could not disperse the cloud.
Scale that shit bro rather than saying this bigger than this, I'll give you spoiler average Mountain height is 300 meters, the sword is looks like atleast 3x larger than the mountain so the sword is around 900-1000 meters. Average sword is around 120 cm and regular men is around 172 cm the ratio is 1.2, 1000x1.2 = 1200 meters.

Luffy can disperse cloud wich is have 1500 Times bigger than his hand, Bajrang Gun size 23 Km × 1500 = 34K KM = A ******* Continent size.
34,000 kilometers is 21126.621 miles.

The U.S.A is 3.797 million mi² in size. In kilometers that translates to 9834184.855 square kilometers.

I think the cloud is probably bigger than the U.S so... no?
yall act like we said he destroys the entire cloud

he just punches past the past that's blocking him
Yeah but how he finna do that when something much stronger than him could not.

34,000 kilometers is 21126.621 miles.

The U.S.A is 3.797 million mi² in size. In kilometers that translates to 9834184.855 square kilometers.

I think the cloud is probably bigger than the U.S so... no?
The moon sits at 3400km in diameter, while Australia's diameter from east to west is almost 4000km.
images_18.jpeg

Hey man I just did a quick google search. 🤷‍♀️

Not like this range your talking about is even on One Piece profiles yet so why exactly you talking my guy when Mori's range is ACTUALLY on his profile.
it's literally on the calculation of his feat that the AOE of the attack is that big

Why does any of this matter it's not like it'll change the fact that Luffy stomps lol. At the very most, perhaps Mori could fly away but I doubt that.

you do realize we're in the middle of revising everything right?
that was deadass added on his page no less than 2 days ago
relax
Okay cool bro but it's still not on his profile so until those revisions are done just because it's on a calculation page doesn't mean I have to accept it at face value.

Finish the revisions then but it on the page.

heck, isn't Luffy's regular range already above that?

so all this shit is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back