• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Frost still possesses unknown stats, he can be as strong as final form Frieza or as strong as perfect form Cell... but that is just what I think

Well, actually I think we can solve this.

Goku during the Revival of F arc was stronger than Final Form Frieza. Then Goku got a Zenkai, and got much stronger from training for 3 years in the Time Chamber.

Then, Goku fought Frost, and when Frost got to his Final Form, he was stronger than Goku's base. So Goku had to go SSJ.

So from what I see, Frost's Final Form is stronger. Apparently he did train, unlike his Universe 7 counterpart.

I don't think that final form Frost is that strong compared to base Goku, even if Goku is 50 times stronger than base Goku, he stomped Frost with ease, Goku could defeat final form Frost without transforming into SSJ, although with some difficult

^I don't believe that Claim Antoniofer Third form frost was giving base Goku a run for his money and then he went SSJ he wouldn't have done that if he could have did it with base form imo.

welp, lately has been some difficult to compare DBS characters with DBZ, the lacks of feats/statments bother me... how I said, Frost can be as strong as Frieza or more powerful than perfect form Cell, but this is just speculation

In my opinion Frost is stronger than Frieza as long they are in the same transformation. Goku had to use Ssj against Frost but not against Frieza

Yeah, I think 3rd Form Frieza could at least give Final Form Frieza some trouble, I mean, 3rd Form Frost plowed right through Post 3 year ROSAT Training Base Goku's Kamehameha, while Final Form Frieza had to distract ROF Base Goku via attacking his friends to actually land hits on him, while Current Goku was forced to go SSJ by Frost when he was using a lesser Form, so SSJ Goku (Post ROSAT)>>>Final Form Frost>>>>>>>>>>3rd Form Frost>=Base Goku (Post ROSAT/Current)>>Base Goku (ROF)>Final Form Frieza (Post Training), so in short, I have Frost taking this

Frost due to the fact Goku had to transform to defeat final form frost. While Frieza was around Goku's base form level.

We need to remember here that Goku wasn't being overwhelmed by Frost because he was weaker at the time, but because as said by himself, he for some reason was having a slow start and couldn't output all of his strength. He even stated later on that Third form Frost's attacks were "waking him up", hence leading me to believe Goku wasn't actually feeling all that threatened by Frost. He then turned SSJ to incite Frost to pass into his final form, which of course didn't work. But, since we're talking about Goku after he spent 3 years in the HTC, I would be enclined to say that at least Final Form Frost would be stronger than Final Form Frieza. And that's a loose argument made from loosy powerscaling, if I had more time to look into this, there would probably be another method I could find.

Case in point: Frost was nowhere near a challenge for Goku whether in base or in SSJ, and it could be reasonably assumed that Final Form Frost is probably stronger than Final Form Frieza.

Back