• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From one Judge to another.

Udlmaster

They/Them
Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanadu vs Sans the Skeleto

From one judge who fights to another, who is the better and who can take down the other?

//I noticed nothing was going on for Eiki so I had to get her to fight another more popular Judge, right?

Speed Equalised

180px-PMiSS sikieiki
I am the Law!

Sans sprite
You're gonna have a bad time.

For whom, they both have Danmaku, though Eiki is considered greater by visual means.

Sans: 0

Eiki Shiki: 1 (Megamangohan)?

A revival of a classic~. I say Eiki partially due to better danmaku range. Plus, the hard part is telling how their attacks affect the other. Sans' KR may not work on someone whose ability is to decide whats right and wrong and Eiki can likely make him fight himself... or they go get ketchup together, leaving her confused at what she just did...

Vote goes to Eiki

I had this match a while ago but killed it.

Gonna say Eiki via superior Danmaku in both firing volume and range, and the ability to make a duplicate of Sans to fight himself, making the fight a 2 vs 1. Only way Sans will take this feasibly is with teleport spam, soul manipulation: blue, and his own danmaku, which is certainly not Touhou level. Eiki is pretty good at dodging I'd say, even if her movement would get restricted.

Looks like people like to the person "WHO'S THE LAW"

Eiki Shiki: 3 (Megamangohan(?), Jiangshi1, Fllflourine)

I am the law by animeblasz-d97pul0
I AM THE LAW

Eiki Shiki: 5 (Megamangohan(?), Jiangshi1, Fllflourine, Saikou, Real Cat Howard)

I mean, pretty sure it is a stomp either way. Sans can't really win against himself + someone who would already win on her own.

I mean it's why I made Yuuka vs Sans in the first place. To see if Touhou's sheer danamaku alone can cause a win against Sans and thus to avoid future matches against Sans with Touhou characters, especially against haxxed ones.

AltBhavaagra said:
not A stomp. Sans can always pin her to the ground. Add teh results and close this.
Someone with far less combat experience and far less versatility in their attacks could defeat Sans even when being "pinned down". It's far from enough to grant him a win, let alone the fact that he must fight against himself too.

Because Sans can ignore durability.

But it's not enough here. As I've said, the fact that he must fight against himself means that, at best, his winning chances are 50/50 from this ability alone. Letting Eiki join the fray just makes it impossible for him to win.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Because Sans can ignore durability.
But it's not enough here. As I've said, the fact that he must fight against himself means that, at best, his winning chances are 50/50 from this ability alone. Letting Eiki join the fray just makes it impossible for him to win.
wait wtf since when can eiki duplicate

Most of all because KR would most likely heal Eiki because her Karma would be massively into the positive XD

Back