• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs. Tree

Frisk ain't dumb. Light Yagami is a kid yet he's a genius. That arguement is really bad. Frisk can just come back with a weapon or something.

This is kinda hilariously stupid on the same level of Tree vs Sans, only because speed isn't even equalized here the tree is just a tree and literally cannot do anything even remotely resembling combat or notable movement. People also seem to be under a really weird misconception about how dangerous toxins from a tree actually are. The manchineel, which is the most toxic tree in the world, requires actually eating its fruit for there to be the potential of death, and even then, no one has been known to die from doing so in recent history. There is no tree sap in the world that is fatal to interact with. The manchineel also has the most toxicicity in this category, and its sap just causes burning and blisters.

So if it is physically possible for Frisk to win the the arguement goes:

Tree has no chance of winning due to SAVE & LOAD

Frisk a chance of winning no matter how slim

Frisk has infinite time to try and win

Frisk wins eventually

OrangeBoi said:
So if it is physically possible for Frisk to win the the arguement goes:
Tree has no chance of winning due to SAVE & LOAD

Frisk a chance of winning no matter how slim

Frisk has infinite time to try and win

Frisk wins eventually
That's usually how it goes. But it won't because Frisk is allowed to SAVE and LOAD during battle but that'll be thier downfall because after they die once, they'll be revived at a point where they are poisoned, like I said.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Why?
The tree still wouldn't kill Frisk completely and they would be able to reset to before that.
A.) Yes it would. The poison wouldn't just leave Frisk at 1 hp like Sans' KR.

B.) Did you even read my explanation on why reseting wouldn't save Frisk?

@TheNeolancer

I have three issues with the arguement you present

1. Why would Frisk save in mid battle? He's literally fighting a tree and since speed is not equalised Tree can't move.

2. Using Azzy's information Tree's most potent poison is from a fruit (which I don't think Frisk will be dumb enough to randomly eat) and contact poisons isn't potent enough to kill.

3. Frisk has not demonstrated the ability to SAVE mid batlle throughout most of the game and the only times he did was in his 2B state, so if we're using the 10C Frisk he has not been proven to be able to SAVE mid battle

Not gonna lie. I'm a little bitter about losing the argument.

I may wait for further opinion on if it's Inconclusive or Frisk.

Either that or just bail the thread completley.

Anonimoe7875 said:
@Tenebricite
And how can Frisk kill/defeat the tree?

@OrageBoi

Which reasons?
If Frisk was given the incentive, I believe they could take down the tree (remember, they are very determined), even if they wouldn't be able to attack it very potently. Plus Tree, which cannot permanently put Frisk down<A determined soul with attacks that will, over much time, wear down the tree

Anonimoe7875 said:
Frisk most powerfull punch was only able to knock a tomato.
I think that would do minimal damage to the tree. Honestly, even the smallest punch from Frisk could probably dislodge at least some material from the Tree, even if it was extremely negligible. Definitely would not be easy for Frisk as their attacks would do so little, but that's where determination comes in.

Back