• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs Slender

Frisk pacifist render
vs
Slenderman

Two assexual iconic video game characters

Frisk is searching for the 8 pages until it runs into Slenderman.

Speed is equalized

Both are 7-C

Hm. I thinking the question to ask here is, can Frisk defeat Slenderman before he can make them his proxy. Personally, I think that the end scenario would either be him making Frisk his slave, since killing them will only cause them to RESET, or Frisk manages to catch Slenderman, which their Sea Tea can help with, and they manage to take Slender down with their wide array of weapons and armor. I'm gonna have to say inconclusive for the time being, as this seems to be a case where it depends on what will happen first, Slendy's Mind Manipulation or Frisk's higher offensive capabilities.

Winner: Inconclusive

Since this version of slender seems to take a while to actually be effective and only seems to turn some people to his will, I'm actually siding with Frisk or Inconclusive at the moment. Frisk also could probably take what slendy gives out but I'll probably wait to say anything final till later.

Slendy's mindhax takes affect if you look at him to long as well. That said I'm still siding with Frisk on this one given Slendy tends to enjoy drawing things out as long as possible which would allow Frisk to get a good enough read on him to realize that

A. Looking at him is bad.

B. He isn't a direct fighter.

Frisk has a lot more experience to work with and Slendy has never really fought someone as strong as he is. Frisk should be able to outsmart Slenderman pretty easily and SAVE and LOAD just seals the deal.

Hm, you know what? Alright. I can't argue with Wright's logic, so I change my vote to a win for Frisk!

EliminatorVenom said:
Two questions: Can Frisk fight while not looking at someone? Does Frisk have any kind of ranged weaponry?
Frisk has ranged weapons (such as their gun).

I'm not sure.

Hmmmm

Tbh, I think Slender takes this. Frisk will be screwed by merely looking at it, and without looking, their aim will be too bad to precisely hit Slender. Even with SAVING and LOADING, I don't really think there's a way for them to adapt to Slender. I mean, no matter what they do, they still gotta look at Slender to attack.

Eh, I'd debate more about it, but I don't really care much for this match.

If anyone wants to I can argue more for Slender tho.

Back