• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk Low 2-C Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's probably just say what we think and whichever gets the most votes wins that'd be fastest
I think unknown bc it seems wrong for frisk to have a baseline being able to destroy a wall while they can tank something more than strong enough to wipe out the universe and we really just don't know how strong they are with that much determination

We do not use brute force voting to enforce statistics changes...
But the situation here is that neither option is wrong, it just depends on what people prefer and think is the more viable approach. Their AP in this state, while presumably far higher than normal, is still unknown as they have no feats regarding AP, so do we classify it as unknown, or just far higher than their base AP. That's the question.

But the situation here is that neither option is wrong, it just depends on what people prefer and think is the more viable approach. Their AP in this state, while presumably far higher than normal, is still unknown as they have no feats regarding AP, so do we classify it as unknown, or just far higher than their base AP. That's the question.
Yeah, i guess everyone here is fine with either options lol

It's probably better to give a bare minimum for what they already scale to, and a "possibly higher" or "possibly far higher" for the sake of complete clarity on the profile.

My reasoning for why I believe why Unknown is better imo is because of them being able to harm Omega Flowey, even if the damage was peanuts.
Issue with that. If we scale frisk's dura to Low 2-C and we are also scaling Unknown AP off of Omega Flowey we are then scaling Omega Flowey to Low 2-C and thus making Frisk's AP Low 2-C

But you want to scale Immense Determination Frisk to Omega Flowey's Unknown dura, that would imply Flowey being able to damage and one-shot the frisk that face-tanked a full power attack from Asriel, and scaling Dura to AP takes effect, making Frisk Low 2-C
He said Unknown to AP due hurting omega flowey that its Unknown

I could be mistaken, it has been awhile since I seen the endings to Undertale, but if I remember correctly, Omega-Flowey is the neutral ending boss while Asriel is the pacifist ending boss. I think it is far to say that Neutral Frisk is less powerful than Pacifist Frisk for two reasons: It is possible to get a near pacifist neutral ending, meaning that a Frisk that is barely powered up by XP can still fight Omega-Flowey, while if I am not mistaken, Pacifist Frisk has his base + mass amps on top of that from determination. So Neutral Frisk could have less durability than Pacifist Frisk, but Pacifist Frisk shouldn't have less AP than Neutral Frisk.

I could be mistaken, it has been awhile since I seen the endings to Undertale, but if I remember correctly, Omega-Flowey is the neutral ending boss while Asriel is the pacifist ending boss. I think it is far to say that Neutral Frisk is less powerful than Pacifist Frisk for two reasons: It is possible to get a near pacifist neutral ending, meaning that a Frisk that is barely powered up by XP can still fight Omega-Flowey, while if I am not mistaken, Pacifist Frisk has his base + mass amps on top of that from determination. So Neutral Frisk could have less durability than Pacifist Frisk, but Pacifist Frisk shouldn't have less AP than Neutral Frisk.
Actually you fight omega flowey in both endings

I could be mistaken, it has been awhile since I seen the endings to Undertale, but if I remember correctly, Omega-Flowey is the neutral ending boss while Asriel is the pacifist ending boss. I think it is far to say that Neutral Frisk is less powerful than Pacifist Frisk
Yeah, you are right

Actually you fight omega flowey in both endings
the pacifist route is the neutral route during most of the time, but the ending of the pacifist has Asriel as final boss, not omega flowey, and Asriel is way more powerful than omega flowey

Well I mean you could argue that Omega Flowey crashing and then rewriting the game to be a Low 2-C feat but eh. (Also I don't know if people have already argued that before)
I believe this used to be the justification, but it was changed that rewriting save files is more time manipulation I believe, I still feel it could be argued In Omega Flowey’s case though tbh

Uh no you don't, Flowey is in his onega flowey state for like 1 minute tops before he goes Asriel and you never fight him then
Wrong you do fight Omega flowey in pacifist route after you spare him then the true lab stuff can be done after that Asriel fight happens

Wrong you do fight Omega flowey in pacifist route after you spare him then the true lab stuff can be done after that Asriel fight happens
Well, thats weird, and it would make Omega Flowey >> Asriel, which isnt the case, its better to assume that Frisk is Low 2-C dura agaisnt Asriel than assuming that Omega Flowey is stronger than Asriel =/

No. You don't. You are mixing headcanon now. You are stuck in literal purgatory after you beat Omega Flowey.

Well, thats weird, and it would make Omega Flowey >> Asriel, which isnt the case, its better to assume that Frisk is Low 2-C dura agaisnt Asriel than assuming that Omega Flowey is stronger than Asriel =/

Frisk flight with Omega flowey starts at 3:53:03

I mean if it were up to me I wouldn’t exactly be against a 3-A rating on Omega Flowey considering it seems to me thats it’s implied he did some Extreme World destruction, the whole segment starts with the game saying all Humans and Monsters have disappeared and then Omega Flowey appears with the Save File “My World”

that’s just my two cents tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back