• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza wants to exterminate the Saiyan race for good.

Golden Frieza against Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta. Everyone at their DBS Broly selves so Low 2-C. SBA for the rest, idk if this can be added but it would be an interesting match imo

Fusion is not allowed, ofc.

GoldenFrieza Legends
9aa056495994c4df0f4f03033507bd05

Not really in character but okay, plus Goku and Vegeta can just Instant Transmission outta there before it happens― But, I doubt they'd let Frieza pull that off for... a third time? Let's see... Frieza did it on Namek... then on Earth.. Yep, a third time.

Then again, you're assuming that they're fighting on a planet. What exactly are they fighting on in this match?

Frieza may have powers scaling possibly up to Goku's UIO2, but Vegeta and Goku both have experience with dealing with that kind of power (Jiren). Plus, there's always the possibility of Goku and Vegeta breaking their limits again (Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue Evolved, and Goku's Ultra Instinct -Sign-/ Mastered Ultra Instinct) I doubt Frieza will pull off another planet-killer attack. After all, all he talks about is getting revenge on Goku in the most slow and painful way possible. For these reasons, I'm giving Goku and Vegeta my vote.

Frieza is the type of guy who wants to get business done. He's not going to try and fight them, he's going to try and kill them― and make sure of it. He's already tried destroying the planet beneath them, that didn't work. So I doubt he'll try that trick again, knowing full well that it failed last time.

It failed because Whis intervened otherwise everyone would've died. Last time his golden form drained his stamina and power too much and reverted him back into a weakened base form making it so a kamamehame wave from SSJB Goku could kill him before he could destroy the planet. This time he could survive getting a beat down by Vegeta and Goku and survive even a combined attack.

Goku and Vegeta still stomp with the Metamoran Fusion Technique that transforms them into Gogeta― which nearly killed Broly.

Back