• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza fourth form (DBS post training) Vs Superman (Post-Crisis)

So this is superman(high-4c) vs freiza final form(base form before golden-4c)?

Supes wins this handily,not only he has better AP,large star vs star level,he has a considerable speed advantage,and phasing hax,supes wins 10/10 low-mid diff.

Post Training 1st Form Frieza should already be 4-B seeing as how statements from Goku, Vegeta and Gohan put him above Gotenks at least

we have no clue on exactly how strong this frieza is

but base frieza is surely above ssj gohan or piccolo (casually above both), both of which are high 4-C (like about large star or large star+)

so 4th form frieza is certainly 4-B or at least 4-B

Frieza is crazy strong in fukkatsu no F arc indeed. his first form might be stronger than perfect cell (or at least as strong) considering he is vastly stronger than SSJ Gohan. So for him to be a solar system buster in his final form (during that arc) makes perfect sense.

Mugenrookie said:
I think Superman win because no matter how strong the opponent superman always wi

Dude, I understand this is your first day in here but please don't use nonsense like that as an argument.

We'll probably have to scale a bit from base Goku, final form Frieza was able to harm post-god Goku with his strikes, was fast enough to surprise him (when Goku was distracted) and could take his strikes. I'd put him at, at least, solar system level (very probably in a Multi-Solar System or Galaxy Buster) Idk how fast base Goku is, but at least FTL+ probably, or MFTL.

Superman can win with hax and by exploiting Frieza's endurance but Frieza's superior AP (to a ridiculous extent), a speed that could be close enough or even equal, durability and ruthlesness means that he can earn a win.

I don't think that Golden Frieza is allowed tho, MFTL+ speed and Multi-Galaxy busting attacks is way above Superman's head.

Lawd Obito said:
a speed that could be close enough or even equal
I literally have no idea how fast freiza is but

post crisis superman's travel speed is calced at 13kC

and he reacted to astral form of swamp thing blitzing him at point blank range which according to calcs puts him at 1/3billionth of a second reaction speed.

ok first of all

base frieza is comparable to "at least FTL+" characters

naturally, shouldnt his final form speed then be well into the MFTL range?

superman is 260 x ftl

Why is there so much confusion around here?

Fourth Form Frieza is comparable and sightly weaker than FnF Base Goku, who is stronger than SSG Goku, who is MFTL+ and a Multi-Galaxy buster. (Universal with 3 punches)

Frieza blitzes Sups.

Alana Fey said:
Why is there so much confusion around here?
Fourth Form Frieza is comparable and sightly weaker than FnF Base Goku, who is stronger than SSG Goku, who is MFTL+ and a Multi-Galaxy buster. (Universal with 3 punches)

Frieza blitzes Sups.
Frieza

Freiza's 4th from is rated at star level,exactly the same as PC supes.(Haven't seen the new DB shows or movies,would be nice if someone could create a content revision thread and bump frieza)

Going by the profiles,supes takes it due to probably noticable speed advatage and much wider variety of hax.

KazarianFahs said:
Frieza

Freiza's 4th from is rated at star level,exactly the same as PC supes.(Haven't seen the new DB shows or movies,would be nice if someone could create a content revision thread and bump frieza)

Going by the profiles,supes takes it due to probably noticable speed advatage and much wider variety of hax.
smh

thats namek saga frieza this is ROF saga frieza

base rof saga frieza is casually above beings listed as large star or at least large star level

just as a comparison: namek saga base to final ratio was equa to dwarf star+ to star level ratio

and their speed ratios were relativistic to ftl+

in other words, base frieza in ROF saga was eaily above large star level and at least ftl+

final form wud easily be mftl and above regular solar system level

My vote goes for Frieza,i mean he is crazy strong after training.His 1st form is probably stronger than Buu,yet alone 4th

KazarianFahs said:
<****** alert XD
well then this is a spite thread,high 4C vs 4A-3B,close thread?
the thing is we dont know exactly how strong base goku or final form frieza are

and there is NO indication that base goku is 3-B

in other words, we can only scale them from fodders like gohan

cuz we now know base goku used no god ki while fighting final form frieza

but still, i think frieza has enough speed to outspeed superman (relatively easily)

and more thaan enough power to oneshot him

and yes one can say it is a stomp thread

so idk if this will be added at all

Strmi said:
My vote goes for Frieza,i mean he is crazy strong after training.His 1st form is probably stronger than Buu,yet alone 4th
I wouldn't say stronger than buu (who's still equal to SSJ3 buu saga Goku), yes he owned Gohan SSJ in his first form, but Gohan is weaker (or at least not as strong as) what he was during buu saga due to total lack of training.

SO buu saga Goku SSJ < RoF saga gohan SSJ.

And a SSJ3 is 8 times stronger/faster and more durable than a SSJ. So I don't think first form frieza is stronger than buu. But of course it's totally different if Frieza use his final form. He is most likely already vastly stronger than even Buuhan or SSJ Vegeto.

For me:

RoF Frieza (1st form) > Perfect cell/Dabra

Rof Frieza (Final form) (more than 200 times stronger/faster and more durable than 1st form frieza) > Buuhan or SSJ Vegeto.

Acoording to some people, 4th form Frieza isn't stronger than final form Frost, if that is true, this Frieza should be considerably weaker than SP Cell, so Supa should defeat Frieza cuz speed and, possibly, by strength

Antoniofer said:
Acoording to some people, 4th form Frieza isn't stronger than final form Frost, if that is true, this Frieza should be considerably weaker than SP Cell, so Supa should defeat Frieza cuz speed and, possibly, by strength
It is true final form Frieza is less strong than final form Frost, but I don't understand why this makes him automatically weaker than SP Cell considering even first from frieza totally destroyed SSJ gohan (and final form frieza is more than 200 times faster, stronger and more durable than 1st form frieza).

Honestly, I give it to the tyrant via powerscaling, final answer. He should at least be relativistic to Goku, which puts him above Supes' speed. But if not, and someone can prove it, Superman via phasing.

Antoniofer said:
now base goku>>>ss3vegeto buu arc

^Welp, I'm guessing that cuz Piccolo caused troubles to final form Frost and is very likely that Piccolo still being weaker than SP Cell; scaling, that should put Frost weaker than SP Cell. Has sense to me

Antoniofer said:
^Welp, I'm guessing that cuz Piccolo caused troubles to final form Frost and is very likely that Piccolo still being weaker than SP Cell; scaling, that should put Frost weaker than SP Cell. Has sense to me
Frost used a huge part of his energy/strenght during his previous fight. Frost himself told Piccolo might have a chance because of that.

^Even is Frost is only able to use 1% of his powers after the fight against Goku and Piccolo become like 10 times stronger after the Cell Games, Frost still below the Solar System level, so, is very likely that he is weaker than SP Cell

Antoniofer said:
^Even is Frost is only able to use 1% of his powers after the fight against Goku and Piccolo become like 10 times stronger after the Cell Games, Frost still below the Solar System level, so, is very likely that he is weaker than SP Cell
Scaling Super to DBZ is going to hurt you're head Imo First form Frieza is Above SSJ Gohan who is atlease High 4-C easily and with his transformations that should put him alittle above 4-B. Goku fought Final Form Frieza in his BASE FORM but with Frost though he was able to make Goku (Post traning) after the Frieza fight, to transform into a Super Saiyan therefore imo atleast this should put him above Final Form Frieza.

Now for Piccolo we don't know how strong he is now so it best we don't scale him to anyone as he destroyed Vados Barrier and his SBC can ignore durability to an extent.

AllanSaiyan said:
Antoniofer said:
Scaling Super to DBZ is going to hurt you're head Imo First form Frieza is Above SSJ Gohan who is atlease High 4-C easily and with his transformations that should put him alittle above 4-B. Goku fought Final Form Frieza in his BASE FORM but with Frost though he was able to make Goku (Post traning) after the Frieza fight, to transform into a Super Saiyan therefore imo atleast this should put him above Final Form Frieza.
Now for Piccolo we don't know how strong he is now so it best we don't scale him to anyone as he destroyed Vados Barrier and his SBC can ignore durability to an extent.
Now that you mention it, something funny happened. Before the tournament, Champa tried to destroy Vados' barrier with small ki attacks and failed. He then said "if someone breaks that barrier I'll be humiliated".

The barrier was destroyed ... I think THREE times!

By Piccolo

By vegeta against Frost

And a third time by Vegeta again (not sure, I need to check eps).

Also about Piccolo, we know several months passed (at least 4) because Piccolo was killed by Frieza and then goku and the others used dragon balls from Namek to bring him back to life. But we know the eastern supreme kai and Kibito were "defused" by using the dragon balls from namek (and if I remember since dragon balls from namek can also grant 3 wishes, if you have only one wish, instead of one whole year, you'll have to wait 4 month for the balls to be "usable" again). So maybe Piccolo trained and improved himself a bit during that period.

Ah also now that I think about it, DBS explained one of the mystery of DBZ (about Goten, Trunks, Majin buu and Piccolo who were all in the hyperbolic time chamber in the same time). Dende "improved" the dragon balls of the earth, so maybe he also "improved" the hyperbolic time chamber too (after all in DBS they said Dende was the one who "repaired" the htc which means he also has powers on this specific room).

It's not that only two people can be in the time chamber at once, it's just that there's only enough supplies to last two people throughout a long period of time. At least, that's what I think it means.

Promestein said:
It's not that only two people can be in the time chamber at once, it's just that there's only enough supplies to last two people throughout a long period of time. At least, that's what I think it means.
Yes, that is what it means.

This is especially evident when Super Buu, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo are all in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber together during the Buu Saga.

Promestein said:
I read the chapter again, and indeed that's what you said. In my memories I thought there was a kind of magic or something to make sure max 2 people could go in that room.

Anyway Dende improved the room because normally a person cannot spend more than 2 years in that room during his/her whole life. but goku and Vegeta just spent 3 years there before the tournament.

anyway

i think that frieza wins

by such a margin that most likely it will be a stomp

so idk if this should be added at all

It shouldn't be added, since it's a stomp.

Anyways, we need to correct all those who claim Frost to be weaker than SPC.

Alana Fey said:
Those who think Frost is weaker than SPC,it's because they saw that in Expert gamez video,where he says such nonsense

Frieza stomp easy, he is Minimum Multi-Galaxy on Fourth Form he fight on par with Goku base that destroyed an amount of energy superior to an amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch

Strmi said:
Alana Fey said:
Those who think Frost is weaker than SPC,it's because they saw that in Expert gamez video,where he says such nonsense
Link to the vid? I don't american/english youtubers very well. What did he say basically?

Did he say something like "Frost had problems against Piccolo, so since Frost won only by cheating, then he is weaker than Piccolo and so if he is weaker than Piccolo he is weaker than android 17. So Superman stomps"?

That's ridiculous if that's what he said ...

Back