• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End Frieren 8A upgrade

Nice, I was wondering if that was calced when I caught up the other day, agree with AP.

However, I disagree with Class M Lifting Strength.

This Demon, Remnant Zart, uses Spatial Transferance Magic. He teleported the cliff into the air with spatial magic in order to drop it on the Hero's Party. I don't see how that is LS.

rQ6D8a8.jpg

I agree its short and simple.

I saw the feat on cord and knew it was tier 8 or possibly even 7.

Anyways take my upvote !

personally i would have used a different shape but when i checked it with my preferred shape (frustum + spherical cap) i still got a near-identical result

tl;dr looks fine.
What about lifting strength?

I don't have much knowledge about scaling.

Agree with Ap though this is kind of a big low end, this chapter has numerous size inconsistencies involving this feat, the pit in particular doesn't align with any of the preceding or following shots in terms of scale and placement. I wouldn't be surprised if literally any other panel gave low 7-C.

Do I need to recalc?
It's fine for now, the scaling is so ******* stupidly all over that "At least [low end], likely/possibly/whatever the **** [high end]" would likely be the best course of action.

I was gonna overhaul her profile and calc this feat anyway with dale but idk what that mf doing after I'm done my current big project so idk
she's in ******* dire need of a speed feat though, subsonic is ******* insane, the very attack she uses to bust this thing makes a sonicboom ffs

was gonna overhaul her profile and calc this feat anyway with dale but idk what that mf doing after I'm done my current big project so idk
she's in ******* dire need of a speed feat though, subsonic is ******* insane, the very attack she uses to bust this thing makes a sonicboom ffs
Waiting on you brodie😭😭 you know I can't px scale myself cause my pc is bricked

tbh i dont think that panel makes sense at all, like isnt it ******* odd how we see the cliff continue on from both sides in that panel from he hole, and then in the big wide shots, the cliff just isnt there and all we see are trees beneath it, even though in the aforementioned cliff hole panel, we see that remaining cliff chunks tower above the trees so we should, by all accounts, see the cliff edges beneath it

aint that just wacky

results 8-B
Did you try scaling off the trees
or angsize the distance from when Frieren looks up at it to get it's width, or the panel it's blown up
because i got 8-A and low 7-C when ******* with other shots

Nah, the angle is too ****** to do it like that I'd think.
honestly the best bet would to wait for the anime to animate that and they'd obviously fix the size fuckery and have it be consistent
but lmao that's like ep2-3 of season 3, we'd be waiting till 2026.

The size is extremely inconsistent from panel to panel, and never matches the pit left behind either.

It's just an annoyingly drawn feat. Very likely varies from 8-B to like Low 7-C though.
I think now it's better to use the pit for scaling. And will calculate again after this feat is released in the anime.

Had to go check the pages, doesn't seem to be an outlier (although it is obviously much better than previous feats): seems fine to apply, yeah.

Why does the tier section have four keys, the AP section three keys, and the key section itself only two
...huh.

The first one in the Tiering section appears to have been accidentally added, as it reads in the Attack Potency that the first two tiers are just one tier that says "Human level, at least Large Building level, likely far higher with magic".

The 8-A thing appears to have resulted from this CRT and was applied wrong.

Could someone on pc please fix the profile, just make the high 8-C into 8-A and add the calc justification on the first key

Could someone on pc please fix the profile, just make the high 8-C into 8-A and add the calc justification on the first key
Seems as though it was fixed prior, though while I was there I made minor formatting adjustments.

Nah it still has 2 high 8-C keys on the profile. Neither should be high 8-C that rating should fully just be 8-A. On the profile its just randomly tacked on at the end of the second key

Back