• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freezing upgrade

A6colute

VS Battles
Retired
According this world in Freezing has countless dimensions within it. This is at least 4D. So, should we upgrade Freezing characters or not?

Are you sure they mean spatial dimensions and not misusing it with universes? If you are, then I don't see why not, though it seems a bit to high compared to the other characters.

This is not spatial dimensions, but different variations of world within world. This is not parallel worlds, because all of them exists within one world.

though it seems a bit to high compared to the other characters.

All Freezing characters exists in countless dimensions, but only few of them are able to interact with this dimensions.

Generally, I think about Durability upgrade. Not AP upgrade, because it's very vague.

By reading the page in the link you can tell they don't mean "dimensions" as spatial dimensions but instead universes...Multiversal is often mistranslated as Multidimensional. So they're most likely talking about alternate/parallel versions of themselves that exist in different universes.

Just from reading the chapter you linked I would interpret the ability as the ability to travel between different universes (moving through higher dimensional space), not the ability to have a higher dimensional existence.

In effect it seems to be used similar to teleportation, with teleportion attacks and movement.

It theorises a multiverse, in my understanding, even through that prediction doesn´t seem to be important for the effect of the ability shown.

So all in all I don´t think it is a durability skill, wether or not it causes durability negation damage through the usual teleportation replacing matter it transports in phenomen (which is very well imaginable for an attack coming from another spatial dimension) is something which should be considered if there are no showings that suggest otherwise.

Yeah...I was thinking the same. I think this means they exist in a multiverse but the ability to move between universes is some kind of teleportation, it doesn't affect durability.

Back