• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Krueger revision

Accidentally posted this in the wrong place anyway

So Freddy’s current vs page has him at 7-A but I found stuff that I think should get him higher in the black flame novel's which should be in line with the canon since I haven’t seen anything that contradicts it. Basically the dreamworld is confirmed to be a parallel universe as shown here
Freddy has a very clear control over the dreamworld being able to do whatever he wants.
So in conclusion I think Freddy should be universal.

Also there are multiple statements for the dreamworld being infinite. To answer some questions asked here. It’s quite simple Freddy and others have said that he has complete control over the dreamworld so ye

Votes
Agree:
LuffyRuffy46307, rpm black, Minos_the_Judge, ShionAH and TheShape03

neutral: Qawsedf234

Last edited:
Freddy has a very clear control over the dreamworld being able to do whatever he wants.
This has been discussed before. Ultimately the issue is range rather than potency of his warping. The Dream World may be universal/a parallel dimension, but Freddy has no examples of changing the entire thing unlike the Dream Demons. Which is why he's limited to his highest shown feat, which is 7-A.

This has been discussed before. Ultimately the issue is range rather than potency of his warping. The Dream World may be universal/a parallel dimension, but Freddy has no examples of changing the entire thing unlike the Dream Demons. Which is why he's limited to his highest shown feat, which is 7-A.
I think it would be fair to say we can buff the dream Demons to uni then right?

I will say this, the government official saying that the power that Freddy would give them being unlimited is probably good supporting evidence

unlimited is probably good supporting evidence
Well the thing is, Freddy be a 7-A reality warping already lets him curbstomp all of modern humanity.

Just being a supersonic 8-A character would let you solo all of modern humanity as well, as nothing other than a nuke or biological weapon would be able to kill you and those still need to hit you to do anything.

I agree to these revisions
be6e634ff5e273958b2524facfa73f30.gif

Well the thing is, Freddy be a 7-A reality warping already lets him curbstomp all of modern humanity.
Qawsed so about this, in Freddys Death I believe he starts to slowly have control over the real world too wouldnt that be a good possibility for Tier 2? Since the real world is also a time-space continuum

Since the real world is also a time-space continuum
No

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting,[1] creating, and/or destroying an area of space qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:
Tier 3-A and Low 2-C requires the person to affect a universal sized space for it to count.

Accidentally posted this in the wrong place anyway

So Freddy’s current vs page has him at 7-A but I found stuff that I think should get him higher in the black flame novel's which should be in line with the canon since I haven’t seen anything that contradicts it. Basically the dreamworld is confirmed to be a parallel universe as shown here

Also there are multiple statements for the dreamworld being infinite. To answer some questions asked here. It’s quite simple Freddy and others have said that he has complete control over the dreamworld so ye
As I said here, Freddy has created an infinite space in the dreamworld

Back