• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Krueger revision

Which is Tier 7
That's not him growing as big as the Earth. The previous page shows Freddy the same size as the man. What's happening is that the guy's bed is falling from outerspace and Freddy is flying. So he looks bigger because the camera is closer to him.
I can vaguely see this one, though you'd need to give reason why those are actual stars rather than just light objects, especially since the entire thing is malleable to imagination.
Moved quick enough for his glove to catch on fire which to my knowledge gets to Mach 2.02462
You can see water and sand move in tandem with the glove. That's not a mach 2 feat.
Spatial Manipulation also isn't a Tier 2 feat.
Also, the dream Demons gave Freddy his power so I don’t know why universal would only apply to them
Because they're vastly stronger than Freddy, control the realm of Dreams and their ultimate goal is to generate enough energy to fuse the Waking and Dream world together so they control both.

Even when Freddy is amped with the full power of the Necronomicon and all of Jason's souls the Dream Demons casually defeat and depower him. Ending the entire conflict in literally two pages.

Which is Tier 7

That's not him growing as big as the Earth. The previous page shows Freddy the same size as the man. What's happening is that the guy's bed is falling from outerspace and Freddy is flying. So he looks bigger because the camera is closer to him.

I can vaguely see this one, though you'd need to give reason why those are actual stars rather than just light objects, especially since the entire thing is malleable to imagination.

You can see water and sand move in tandem with the glove. That's not a mach 2 feat.

Spatial Manipulation also isn't a Tier 2 feat.

Because they're vastly stronger than Freddy, control the realm of Dreams and their ultimate goal is to generate enough energy to fuse the Waking and Dream world together so they control both.

Even when Freddy is amped with the full power of the Necronomicon and all of Jason's souls the Dream Demons casually defeat and depower him. Ending the entire conflict in literally two pages.
Because objects in the dream world are the same in the real world

I agree with Qawsedf234 on this. Much of this doesn't take into account that Freddy is a reality warper and that this is just range. Not AP. He couldn't suddenly just destroy the dream world if he wanted. If there's a feat/scan/whatever of him destroying the entire dream world, then High 3-A/Low 2-C could be used. But just because Freddy lives in a High 3-A space like the dream world and can manipulate it doesn't give him High 3-A reality warping, it just gives him infinite range.

The most impressive feat we have of Freddy in the dream world is him launching the house which is 7-A.

Out of curiosity, I ask, what would be the level of freddy, who has absorbed all the power of the necronomicon, as far as I remember, the necronomicon contains infinite power

I agree with Qawsedf234 on this. Much of this doesn't take into account that Freddy is a reality warper and that this is just range. Not AP. He couldn't suddenly just destroy the dream world if he wanted. If there's a feat/scan/whatever of him destroying the entire dream world, then High 3-A/Low 2-C could be used. But just because Freddy lives in a High 3-A space like the dream world and can manipulate it doesn't give him High 3-A reality warping, it just gives him infinite range.

The most impressive feat we have of Freddy in the dream world is him launching the house which is 7-A.
There’s feats of him moving the moon

There’s feats of him moving the moon
Could you send a scan of that?

Also that's likely just time manipulation, assuming that he was rapidly progressing the day/night cycle and not pulling the moon out of its orbit

If you want, you can try to calculate that feat if you believe it should scale to his AP

It's a crescent moon, which means that Freddy only created part of the moon, not the full thing. We also don't seem to know if it's the size of the actual moon or just simply a big structure. Heck, later in that scan it's described that the moon turned into a 50 foot razor, implying that the moon was no bigger than 50 feet or so

Just because it has the word "moon" in it doesn't mean you can just say "omg he moved the moon thus he's moon level." You have to actually think about what the text says rather than just automatically assume he made and moved an exact replica of earths moon. The whole point of that scene is that it isn't. It seems much smaller and is not shaped like a sphere. It is not at all comparable to earths actual moon

Back