• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I might as well. Speed equalized. Fredbear has all of his chips and Bytes and we're assuming he has a SOUL for sans to damage him with. Both get two weeks of prep time. Victory by Death, KO, BFR, etc...

Adventure fredbear full body by walrusmanart-d9aem
Sans2

Sans takes this. Fredbear can't regenerate from damage done to his soul, he has very little chance of avoiding danmaku and KR will kill him in seconds. Sans is also more inclined to spam his teleportation to avoid attacks I think and I'm not sure if portal creation can be used for anything other than retreat. I think Fredbear can only revive so many times and that's assuming it would even work if his soul is destroyed. Sans is also smarter and would put his preperation to better use.

When you put it that way this is a stomp that should be closed. If I deciced not to let Fredbear have a soul in this fight It would turn into a stomp in his favor probably.

I never said this was a stomp. Fredbear can still win if universe end is activated but I doubt it will happen.

Fredbear doesnt really have a strong determination or will, And besides Sans can surpass defense. Not to mention there is no way Fredbear can hit Sans if he is only peak human, Sans wins easily.

By the way, now that I have your attention Phoenix, why did you change Fredbear's profile? There were no nerf forms that I know of. It's already been reverted.

Back