• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franklin Richards vs The Spectre

Asmodel literally erases, like even base asmodel could erase people from the book (of destiny, or some other book idk about, just "the book" angels keep talking about, like he can even erase angels who are embodied thoughts of god from the book)

the logos isn't a book idk what u mean by that, but yeah I believe its destiny's, shouldn't be that far fetched considering it comes from angels and shit which are aware of the endless and destiny

edit:nvm you mean this, yea either way its still farrrr beyond richard's power so rip, also I am pretty sure this came from the books of magic which came before lucifer 2000, so its basically retconned on if the logos is a book

Book of Magic take splace in the same timeframe as Lucifer as they reference Elaine becoming the Presence jalfway through Books of Magic and the existence of the Demiurgic Angels at least twice. Plus we even use Books of Magic as the evidence for 1A Endless so it's safe to assume we can use Books of Magic as evidence. I do agree his erasure is indeed a problem.

Back