• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Franklin Richards VS SCP-239
A fight between children, and the entire universe hangs in the balance.

Two gifted youngsters with near-limitless, godly power at their disposal. Only one will survive to do with the universe as they please.

Rules

• Low 2-C versions. (Obviously)
  • Speed is equalized (Because holy crap)
  • Both characters are bloodlusted.
  • Winner by death only.
Vote Count

• Franklin Richards: 1 (Skytheblue)
  • SCP-239: 7 (Meosos, DodoNova2, LephyrTheRevanchrist, The 2nd Existential Seed, Paolo.junior.969, Loyalservantofinti, WeeklyBattles)
  • Inconclusive: 0

SCP-239 via superior hax. Perfect regen, conceptual manipulation, time hax, erasure, ...

She wins this 8/10.

SCP-239 seems to have the far superior hax regardless. She would survive any hit that could kill her , and would one-shot via her arying hax, and on top of being far smarter .Yeah... She wins easily. There are a select few on site who can defeat her hax.

The Witch Child is now at six votes.

This...may have been a bad idea on my part. lol

No, he is currently 2-A, even as a child. But nobody bothered to upgrade him because I think everyone was too busy or something.

Did you even read my comment? He should be 2-A, but nobody bothered to upgrade him from Low 2-C because everyone was too busy. It's very simple... I don't know why you don't understand.

Skytheblue said:
No, he is currently 2-A, even as a child. But nobody bothered to upgrade him because I think everyone was too busy or something.
I know what his profile says. He's going to either be upgraded to 2-A, High 1-B, or a combination of both, via scaling to the Mad Celestials who tanked the UN and IG with no damage, which both items are above Multi-Abstracts consistently. However, the reason I mention High 1-B is because it varies a lot.

Getting off topic though...

LoyalservantofInti said:
Going off of statistics not on profiles is against the rules.
Well fine. Go ahead and finish this battle. But once Franklin gets upgraded to 2-A or High 1-B, you'll have to take this match off the profiles. So it's really pointless since this match is going to be taken off sooner or later.

Not arguing for or against here, but after having read the thread, I don't see anything in those upgrades that would necessarily nullify the 'True-Godly regen/offensive hax' arguments above. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think a tier upgrade alone (even one as massive as the one Richards seems to be receiving soon) is enough to make 'erasure that works on nonexistent beings', and the ability to regenerate from such, completely useless.

If it does, then sure. But I don't see how.

@MrKing

So what you're saying is....even if Franklin is High 1-B, he won't be able to defeat a Low 2-C character? Because of her regen?

Are you seriously implying that an infinite dimensional character is unable to defeat a 4 dimensional character?

Considering the fact that we have quite a few instances of lower-tier characters beating higher-tiers just with hax alone, I don't think it's that much of a stretch.

Especially since True-Godly regen means you can come back from complete erasure on an existential and nonexistential level. A number of High 1-B (and even 1-A) characters aren't even capable of dishing out that level of erasure.

LoyalservantofInti said:
For the same reason even beerus couldn't beat this little individual
But here's the thing. Beerus is a 3 dimensional character. Randolph Carter is also a 3 dimensional power. So it's entirely possible that a 3 dimensional character can beat another 3 dimensional character with enough hax, despite the huge AP difference. But an infinite dimensional character unable to defeat a 4 dimensional character? That's an entirely different scenario.

A High 1-B character that can't beat a Low 2-C character seems like quite a big stretch to me.

Franklin is literally infinite degrees of infinity stronger than her, but he can't beat her?

But because Franklin isn't High 1-B as of now, this topic is irrelevant.

It's not just Beerus though. Arceus would be able to do absolutely nothing to even hurt Randolph Carter... and Arceus is 4-D, and Randolph is 3-D...

In hindsight, maybe this should be abandoned. It didn't occur to me when I made this match that both of these characters were in the process of being updated. If it had, I probably would have waited.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
@Sky
Hax doesn't care about that, mate. Specially one as powerful as this little girl's. Also, the True-Godly is being questioned at the moment.
You're so unbelievably wrong it's not even funny. A Low 2-C character will never ever ever be able to defeat a High 1-B character no matter what hax she has. High 1-B is literally infinite degrees of infinity above Low 2-C

I agree with everyone else. Even when his upgrade goes through, power doesn't prove anything in this scenario. Hax negates durability, especially if said hax is on the highest range, such as SCP-239 . Franklin, even at the highest his powers has become ( BTW, even a much weaker FR can remove Rachel's link to the Phoenix Force , showing his vast superiority over both individuals ) , he hasn't shown a feat that can take out True Godly. She wins, and this is coming from someone who has documented most of his best feats ( I still have a pool on my computer and many I remember offhand. ) on a blog here.

239's True Godly Regen is going to be taken off pretty soon, because people are starting to realize that it's bullshit. So yeah, Franklin absolutely curbstomps, if we're talking about his 2-A/High 1-B rating.

Back