• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That puts us at 7-1 now, it seems.

EDIT: Miscounted. We're still at 6-1.

I agree. Even if the Regen is downgraded, she still should be able to defeat him, IF she moves first. Otherwise she gets murked before any hax sets in. It all depends on character, and due to Franklin first being defensive / very timid IC unless angered , 239 is more than likely going to one-shot before he does anything. Adult Franklin Richards however....

Full power 239 still gains total omniscience of all things that are and are not, will and wont be, and things that are impossible to know, shed know to take Adult Richards down asap.

@Weekly: I take it I should count your vote towards 239, then?

Also, the battle is still 239 VS Child Richards, which...yeah, I guess that just furthers your point.

In any case, looks like this train wreck has managed to hit 7-1. I'll give this the grace period if it's necessary. If not, I'll just send it to the Additions Thread in a couple of hours.

UPDATE:

I'm leaving this match open. 239's regen just recently got kicked down to Mid-Godly, (somewhat) nullifying a good number of the points made in this thread. If need be, I'll reset the vote count, but we're going to need different arguments in order for this to remain valid.

LoyalservantofInti said:
That's still regen franklin can't bypass
After reading the current (revised) definition of it, fair point.

I'll see whether or not this can be added.

Is that via hax or power ? Because She is outmatched in power, because he is WAY stronger than the average Low 2-C, even with the lowballing were currently doing for him on this site. .

Well fine. Go ahead and finish this battle. But once Franklin gets upgraded to 2-A or High 1-B, you'll have to take this match off the profiles. So it's really pointless since this match is going to be taken off sooner or later.

239's effect is doing whatever she wishes. Someone caused her harm and she wished they would be erased... and they had to make her feel bad about erasing the D-class's existence to bring him back....

Besides 239 has a large tie to the library and other things which... may be a High 1-C area

WeeklyBattles said:
Should this have been added or...?
I mentioned it in the Addition Thread back when it was concluded, but the admin who responded (I forget which one it was) said it would be better to wait until Franklin's revisions were finished before adding the match to their profiles.

Franking will be upgraded to 2-A anytime now, this thread is pointless.

By the way, Dormammu has Mid-Godly regen and Adult Frankling would stomp Dormammu

Why would you need evidence ? Dormammu for one is at best equal to 616 Eternity. Franklin can easily harm ( while being very handicapped by his sister ) an Multi-Eternity Infinity Fusion . He scares Galactus, and was said by Hikcman that the power Child Franklin gave him surpasses any known level Galactus was on. Still trying to find that statement, but that means Child FR is basically on a completely different league than essentially ANY version of Galactus .

Back