• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franklin richards (kid) vs the Apex twins

All are at their strongest and not holding back

Franklin: 0

Apex Twins: 0

Incon: 1

Last edited:
Franklin does not have regen or resistance to telekinesis

also twins have passive empathy manipulation they can just manipulate franklin into giving up then apex twins just rip his apart using their psychic powers

Even then Franklin wins via 2A reality warp + other abilities.

Also the Franklin page needs some new changes. Pretty sure it's not very accurate with his powers/abilities or even stats

But have they done it before? the reality via fate stuff I am talking about.

Also doesn't matter if it's passive. Reality manip + matter manip, job done. Also got energy manipulation. Even if they attack him emotionally, it's not like he has 0 resistance to mind related attacks (empathy can be dubbed down to a mind related attack imo).

Also Franklin doesn't even need to be on the same planet lol. If anything, he could just attack from a long range lol.

You cannot blink something from existence you cannot see that’s like me saying the twins tear a whole open in the warp and throw Franklin in there from a other planet

I mean he can sense their energies? (Lemme see if I can find a scan of it) And use that to fight them.

As I mentioned earlier, the way I see if, empathic manip can be dubbed down as a form of mind manip. Plus Franklin can use energy manip and power null to counter their EM

Also I am 99% sure Frank got more abilities compared to whats listed here. I was planning on rereading all of his comics to fix that

I am only saying small degree because of this one feat tho............ Technically it's full, but just small because its a robot. So, its one the safe side.

2-A durability + shields + can react to Mad Celestials, so pretty fast + matter manipulation + power null + energy manip + other abilities. Don't see why he cannot witstand or sense their attacks.

Durability: Human level normally,

But the apex twins

However later during a parade of captured Psykers on Thracian Primaris, the twins escaped again. In an event known as the Thracian Atrocity, the twins reaped a huge level of death and destruction. The Apex Twins causally ripped apart causal humans and even enhanced psyckers. So they can rip Franklin to shreds their psychic powers is just to high for Franklin‘s shield to handle

He doesn't have that level durabilityy tho... Yeah without using his powers at all, sure. But with it? Dude has tanked 2A attacks. Unless you want to use powerless frank in the fight, yeah the twins win

franklin-richards-05f86b07-a2b2-4cab-a100-318b90356f5-resize-750.jpeg

Thats literally his forcefield and not his physical durability even with powers (unless it’s adult franklin) also the attack was a physical one I’m pretty sure apex twins have better psychic powers then celestial

Thats literally his forcefield and not his physical durability even with powers (unless it’s adult franklin) also the attack was a physical one I’m pretty sure apex twins have better psychic powers then celestial

As I said, I don't know the other guys, so can you drop some feats of theirs? Like scans from where they have solar system or psychic range/destructive power.

4635005-fantastic%20four%20141%20017.jpg

4635006-fantastic%20four%20141%20019.jpg

Back