• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frankenstein (Noblesse) VS Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Hmm this is an interesting match here but i will probably go with frankenstein they are around the same dc frankenstein has the higher dc but that is only if he is consumed by the dark spear his normal dc is around hiei`s level and frankenstein is faster not to mention even if they were completely equal in all stats frankenstein`s dark spear gives him the advantage because he can use it to absorb hiei.

M11UTD said:
can someone show me Frankenstein's best speed feat ?
He doesnt have any speed feats per say he is mhs+ by powerscaling though now that i think about it frankenstein with his dark spear or any clan leader for that matter should be able to keep up with a base raizel without his blood wing and muzaka without transforming who are mhs+

Yea, Franky is significantly faster by powerscaling and also has a severe experience/intelligence advantage (over 2000 years old, consistently shown to be a genius). He's also somewhat more powerful and is completely willing to fight dirty. He takes this fairly easily.

Alakabamm said:
Yea, Franky is significantly faster by powerscaling and also has a severe experience/intelligence advantage (over 2000 years old, consistently shown to be a genius). He's also somewhat more powerful and is completely willing to fight dirty. He takes this fairly easily.
I agree and his dark spear gives him an edge with it he could absorb hieis soul

oh , then can you tell me which character has the best speed feat and the number of the chapter when he did the feat ?

M11UTD said:
oh , then can you tell me which character has the best speed feat and the number of the chapter when he did the feat ?

There are several speed feats that come to mind one is raizel crossing lukedonia in a second.Now i dont have time to go through 390 chapters but if i remember correctly it should be around chapter 280 or 290 around there.Lukedonia is the size of the bermuda triangle which is 500,000 to 1.5 million square miles.Raizel crossed it very quickly in seconds mhs+ characters didnt even see him coming.Doing a rough calc of lukedonia being 500,000 square miles and the time frame a second it comes out to be about mach 3,346 but seeing as we dont know where exactly he started we cant use that number what we do know is that it was at the coast because the ocean was in the background so lowballing and saying raizel was halfway into the island and divide by 2 it comes out to be mach 1,673.And then there is another speed feat where muzaka travel from one country to another one which was calc at mach 4000.

M11UTD said:
tyvm , I searched alot and never found any calcs for Nolesse thats why I asked here.
Noblesse isnt a very popular series even on this forum only a handful of people read it i practically made all the profiles myself.

M11UTD said:
The time frame is clearly very small seen by the leaf being shown in one panel and muzaka is there in the next and in the other one where he says he wants to be alone for a bit and says he came to see raizel for a bit its clearly emphasizing that it didnt take long for him to perform this feat as for the distance i wasnt the one who calced this but the country muzaka is in is assumed to be in south america because we see that the 2 countries both have night and day at the same time.So they would have to at least be in the same hemisphere.Lukedonia is located in the bermuda tiangle and Muzaka stated he had never been north refereing to north america because he described its weather conditions and what not so the only other logical place where muzaka was was in south america because for one it seemed to be a really mountaneous place and two werewolves and nobles dont exactly like each other so there is no way they would be right next to each other. And using this someone calc it to be mach 4000+ with 1 sec as the time frame,mach 2000+ i think using 2 sec and what was it again mach 1400+ using 3 sec

Back