• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West vs Creepy Thin Man

Frank West takes on the Tall Creepy and Thin man himself. And I don't mean Slenderman.

Thin Man gets his Cane Sword for close range

Frank gets hid Spikey Bat for close range

Both will also get guns and such. (Franky has his arsenal of range stuff to)

Speed is equal

Who takes this?

Frank West:

Creepy Thin Ma:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Well, I'm gonna say Frank. First off, His weapons are far more busted than CTM's, My vote goes to the war boi.

( I watch your youtube show by the way, we gonna get a new episode soon?)

True. But what about other factors? Like skills and experience and such.

(Maybe. Holding off on something atm)

Well, I think Franks's skills like quick step, and his elemental manipulation, should finish off CTM easily.

(Well, I'm hyped no matter what. Might I suggest using some slasher characters, like Axel Palmer or Roy Burns?)

Quickstep isn't skill. That's arsenal and powers. Skills as in fighting skills. CTM should be a number higher than Frank I would say.

(Considering certain slashers

Okay. But I do think that Frank could stun him with the camera and possibly transmute him, or something like that.

Stun him is a no. If he is that close. Franks getting stabbed. And saying he could transmute him is like saying thin man could just shoot frank. Both are viable and possible.

Back